Chapter 102 - May 16th, 2020 - 7:35 P.M.

I regained consciousness over an hour later, and I was not in a suitable position in the least. I kept seeing bugs crawling all over me, and every time I tried to talk to a nurse, they simply disappeared into thin air. They also didn't have eyes, which made them look horrifying. I feared I was dead and was in the deepest layer of hell. I doubted God could ever forgive me and repeatedly asked for him to put me out of my misery.

Some of the things I hallucinated were unspeakably horrifying. I remember seeing my dad's head floating in thin air; it would fly about the room chaotically, crashing into everything. I told the hallucination to calm down, and that's when my dad's head exploded. You know that one scene in The Wall where a guy gets his head bashed in? That's what it reminded me of.

Eventually, an actual doctor appeared, and I told him about what I was going through; he just looked at me in confusion.

"You're speaking in pure gibberish, Clive," he said.

I'm not sure how I spoke in gibberish since it sounded perfectly rational and clear to me. I can even tell you what I said; I told him, "I'm hallucinating bugs and nurses who have no eyes. I need something to stop the hallucinations."

"I feel like I've met you before," he replied, squinting his eyes.

Have we?

Eventually, I had a total mental breakdown from all the horrible things I was experiencing, and this is where my memory went blank for two days. I regained my sanity during the stay at Franklin Douglas, and these subsequent events are, to my best recollection, accurate.

This is the story of how time travel destroys everything and everyone.