Chapter 112 - ????

This was the definition of torture, knowing that I couldn't escape this simulation until it decided it would set me free. It was like a cat playing around with a half-dead mouse; guess who the mouse was?

Ugh, I have to go get my parents again...

By some sort of subconscious memory, I knew exactly where to find my parents; they were both drinking wine over at the adult's table and discussing politics. My father would get highly passionate over that sort of stuff when a little tipsy. My mother would just become highly social and tell everyone she loved them. Don't worry; I've only ever seen them drunk once in my life.

"Mom, I um... I did something terrible," I said shamefully.

"Oh? What did you do?" she asked me as the smile on her face receded.

"I punched this one kid too hard, and now he has amnesia!" I yelled out like a moron. All the other adults at the table turned to look at me with expressions of horror.

"You what?!" she screamed.

"Yup," I said with a lump in my throat.

"Let's hope they don't sue us," my father replied without his trademark humor. The worst part was he wasn't even mad at me, just highly disappointed.

We went over to where that one kid was. My parents went inside and attempted to speak to him. They asked him his name, age, and the name of his parents. He failed to answer every question.

They came out, and that's when my father called an ambulance for the poor kid. We waited around fifteen minutes until the paramedics arrived; that's when his parents showed up.

"What happened to my son?" his father asked anxiously.

"I-I-I g-g-gave him amnesia; I swear I didn't mean to punch him so hard; I got carried away," I stammered out, terrified.

"You what?!" he asked, grabbing me by my shirt's collar.

"Leave my son alone!" my mother yelled out angrily.

"How could you do this?" his mother asked in disgust.

"I didn't mean to!" I yelled out angrily.

This time, when the rushing sound came, I welcomed it with open arms. It was an escape from hell and one I desired with all my heart.

"Sorry, kiddos, I gotta go," I rudely responded as my body disintegrated.

After this, I finally woke up in real life.

I'm finally free.