CHAPTER 59: Testing (2)

Yu Yue could also feel how Si Xiao Xiao felt. But she didn't tell them because it's inconvenient for now.

Sensing their moods, Snow fairy smiled and quickly interrupt the atmosphere.

At a wave of her hands. Several doors appeared.

"These doors are based on your luck and affinity, find which one will open for you" she dismissed.

Everyone watched her gratefully in excitement, they already have an idea of what lays behind them as they move towards the doors enthusiastically.

"Right, how about Yu Yue?" Si Xiao Xiao asked when she remembered Yu Yue hasn't taken the test yet and was staying behind.

"Don't worry about her, I'll personally test her somewhere" Snow fairy said with a small smile making Yu Yue's heart erratic.

Everyone was puzzled but they didn't ask anything. Snow fairy didn't really harm them when they get here and if she really wants to harm everyone she could have done it long ago with her strength so they each choose a door to enter without worries. 

When everyone was gone snow fairy smiled at Yu Yue. "little girl, finally it's your turn now. Quickly went up to the platform I want to know how talented you are" she rushed her seeing her guarded and hesitant expression.

Snow fairy smacked Yu Yue's head.  "do you really have to distrust me that much?" she huffed aggrievedly.

"Snow fairy it's just that your smile is giving away your bad intentions." Yu Yue said honestly.

Snow fairy was stunned speechless at her. 'can she not be too honest with her because it hurts.'
"You!" snow fairy huffed, smoke almost coming out of her nostrils.

A certain someone who was watching from afar in the ninth heaven also laughed loudly. "serves that trickster right...hahaha" he laughed in delight, wishing that Yu Yue would anger her further.

"hmmp. Anyways, if you tarry longer you and your friends won't be able to get out of here" she threatened. 

She beamed complacently at Yu Yue's ugly expression while despondently heading toward the platform in defeat.

She imbued her qi into the crystal smoothly this time. The crystal brightened in a pure white comforting light.

Snow fairy was stunned speechless, just as she thought this little girl has better luck and even better talent than her.

When she came into this world everyone also praised her talents. However, this girl is just a little better than her.

"Hmph. I also have a snow lotus physique back then, why am I not as talented as her" she murmured despondently.

"Not bad. Seems like that old pervert really likes you... though I could imagine what trouble you land yourself" she mumbled in a small voice rolling her eyes.

"old pervert?" Yu Yue asked confusedly. 'who is she talking about?'

"ah nothing, anyways we should start the Inheritance right away." she said brushing it off as it slips her mouth.

"Before that, I have a few more questions" Yu Yue spoke after pondering for a while. Since this evildoer already said so that whether she likes it or not she has to carry this black pot.

"what about it?" Snow fairy waved her sleeves as their surroundings changed and a table with a boiling cup of tea was on it.

She invited Yu Yue to sit down for tea while they were chatting.

"Do ghosts drink tea as well?" she raised her brows at Snow fairy who in turn almost choked in anger.

"stop calling me a ghost, I'm a soul fragment. I can conjure a physical form for a limited amount of time" she howled angrily.

"It's just the same" Yu Yue said without batting an eye.

"Hmmp. Anyways what questions do you have?" she asked begrudgingly after sipping tea.

"what's that message all about earlier?" why bother saying so much if you're still around? Why not say it in person?" she asked with a frown.