CHAPTER 77: Yu yue's schemes

Zhuang Lan and little fatty help carry the man and they placed him in their makeshift tent. The rest went to the kids to ask them questions.

Yu Yue treats his wounds and she researches the antidote for the pill poison inside his body. Thankfully she read a medicinal textbook inside the mythical space and she was able to refine a liquid medicine for it and get rid of the poison for good but she didn't intend to tell him about it because a plan was slowly forming inside her mind.

She already thought of forming her own force before, seeing that her possible enemies seemed to accumulate more and more.

She didn't save this man in vain but she has no plans to involve those kids so she only schemed to get this man to work for her.

After bandaging his wounds, she feeds him pills and liquid medicines. Xiao xiao is already a spirit rank apprentice in alchemist and could refine up to level 5 red grade pills. Each grade of pill has 9 levels.

After that, she removes his mask and she was a little stunned upon seeing his face. A smooth white good looking face of around 20 years old young man greets her.

She smirks at her thoughts 'who would have thought an assassin could be so handsome?' she saw many good-looking people already so she wasn't that amazed, just surprised.

She called Zhuang Lan in to change his bloody clothes as she steps outside and wait for him to regain consciousness.

Once she was outside the little kids surrounded her with anxiousness, "miss, is big brother okay now" the girl earlier asked not timid at all despite her age.

Yu Yue was secretly amazed by her as she nodded. "hmm. Let's just wait for him to wake up tomorrow. But first, you all should take a rest" she said with a small comforting smile. The kids relaxed a little but they refused to rest and just patiently stay at the unconscious man's side.

Yu Yue watched the lightness of the 4 children's steps, she just noticed it now. Butler white also told her that their talents and aptitude aren't that bad at all, though average there's a way to make it extraordinary.

She just also noticed that these kids were about 6 and 7 to 8 years old and they already have a cultivation of body refining stage level 7 peak stage.

Seeing her crafty smile, the others shook their heads and asked her what she was planning.

Yu yu paused as she grinned and said "wait and see" she then entered her tent without caring to explain further. She's rather feeling tired so she sleeps right away and they just let her be.