CHAPTER 90: Private deal

Although Yu Yue is from the younger generation they all take her seriously, they know she's not as simple and a naïve little girl.

"little lass is your family willing to sell us some of your good stuff privately so we can also increase our clan might?" ancestor tian asked probingly after hesitating and giving it some thought. Although they want treasures as well, they aren't that insidious to take advantage of a little girl.

Yu Yue only expose some of her low leveled stuff to them and she credited it to bright moon palace. Little fatty and their friends also promised not to divulge her secrets even to their families so she's confident about them. Not even their clan's disciples know of her origins.

"ancestor tian, as long as you all would keep it a secret that we're the one sourcing that stuff I would be able to help." she said seriously.

She did want to help them but she didn't want to divulge her secrets too much to many people, seeing that these ancestors were pure-minded and righteous she would help them.

The ancestors also understood the importance of the secrecy of this deal for her own safety and even for their clan's safety, having treasures attracts greedy people, and if they aren't careful enough they might get annihilated.

"then it's a deal, just name the price" ancestor si said heartily.

"Alright, though I'll present some items made by my family when they arrived as my thank-you gift to your clan first and after that, you all can just tell me which of the items to supply." she said after some thought.

The ancestors nodded their heads in agreement, although they already heard and see most of it from ancestor De, they didn't say anything as there might be new items.

Since the ancestors didn't leave the yu mansion yet, they stay in their guest courtyard instead until the batch of gifts arrived. They took this time to cultivate.

Butler white already told her that the mystical space defies the heavenly law and they would be able to advance further inside, entering the houtian stage. The heavenly law in this realm can be lifted inside the space so she decided to take them there. She already has it in mind before but she hasn't told the others yet. 

Yu Yue gathered his friends and she told them about her plan of letting their ancestors inside the space. They were excited but they are also worried about risking Yu Yue's safety.

In the end, they decided to convince their grandfather to vow not to disclose anything about that place after that they simply told them that Yu Yue would bring them somewhere which might allow them to advance to the houtian stage.

The ancestors all agree readily and vowed to take this secret to their graves, at first they were apprehensive but later on, they were excited because they don't have many years left to live. Besides they would lose nothing if they give it a try.

After swearing, a vow Yu Yue brought them inside the space with a wave of her hands.

"Where is this?"

"Yu Yue, what is this place?"

"I can feel the abundant spiritual qi here"

"hahaha. I can feel it, I'm about to advance"

"Hahaha me too"

The ancestors laughed heartily after a round of exclamations and gasps.

When their surroundings change they were shocked and stupefied to the core.

They have no idea such a place existed.

"It's butler white's space." Si Xiao Xiao said as she picks up a white little bunny wearing red clothes.

"Butler white?" the ancestors look at each other with curiosity.

They haven't seen butler white before because Yu Yue made sure no one gets to notice him, he's too eye-catching so she never let him out of the space openly.

"Hmm, butler white is the spirit of this space......" Yu Yue explained to them and their eyes looking at the little bunny changed from curiosity to admiration.

They look around with excitement but they didn't touch anything, it didn't take long for them to start meditating right away.

Compared to treasures they are much more excited to advance.