CHAPTER 142: Ranking tournament (3)

Although hundred flower city is a backwater city, it still has more than 30,000 residents.

Originally there are only more than 25,000 people here, the rest are refugees mostly from blue thunder city. Some of them were lucky and quick enough to escape their city lord's cruel grasp.

Even so, blue thunder city has more than 40,000 people, and the rainbow flame city has more than 50,000 people. But in terms of might, blue thunder city has the cream of the top.

This way though made hundred flower city susceptible to rodents and cockroaches roaming around the city openly.

The five great clans already have a list of suspicious people in mind but they couldn't lay a finger on them because some are from noble families.

Yu Yue already knew about it beforehand, she did want to take care of those people first but she's been too busy lately so she's taking advantage of this opportunity.

After knowing their targets, everyone marches into a team from the same force.

It didn't take long as the busy streets became even more lively. Masks people were chasing and beating people in the open streets.

Dust and debris are all over the place, it's a total mess.

"Yu Yue, do you have plans for these people?" patriarch Zhuang asked thoughtfully.

Yu Yue didn't let her people kill these parasites, she just let them beat them up black and blue.

"hmmm, but just those people inside the city. For those outside the border playing bandits. Hehe." she laughed coldly.

The patriarchs were stunned; they get her meaning but they didn't object. They just saw those people from little tear's mirrors killing young and old merchants and residents who went in and out of the city. They want those people dead too.

"Since the rainbow flame city is too bold these times they must have a card in their sleeve. I suspect blue thunder city is also the same. They're probably eyeing rainbow flame city that's why they didn't rashly attack when we take their men. They must have been watching from a distance preparing to take advantage of the brewing conflict" she continued meaningfully.

She wasn't wrong though, that's indeed the case.

"among the four great empires, which one of them is less likely to have a hand in this mess?" Yu Yue asked with raised brows.

The five patriarch glance at each other, this question has long been swirling in their minds but until now they still don't have a clear answer.

"I think, phoenix empire and jade empire would less likely to participate in this matter." patriarch tian said with a frown after giving it some thought.

Yu Yue glance at him questioningly, she didn't know much about the four great empires. She was not that interested in them before.

"phoenix empire is too busy protecting their empire while the jade empire is already a first-rate empire, even if they managed to get their hands on the three independent cities it's not enough to cover their efforts and thus a total waste of time." Patriarch tian explained seeing her clueless expression.

"right, this leaves us with just the Huaxian and sky empire. They have been at odds lately, both eyeing the phoenix empire. It's been years since they tried to invade each other's empire. They must have exhausted their resources so they extend their claws at the three independent cities" ancestor Si also added.