CHAPTER 132: Leaving (1)

The divine lord's enigmatic voice reverberated as he chuckled. "haha, brother-in-law you're really acting cute. It makes me want to pinch your cheeks" he laughs as he strides forward after waving his hands casually to put up a barrier around the entire courtyard.

"hmmp, if your filthy hands touch me again I swear I'll say things to my sister that I shouldn't and you might not like the outcome" he threatened coldly.

The divine lord's stretching hands froze midway as his lips curled upwards. "do you think she would believe you? She always believed my words in the past" he chuckled but before he could get too complacent little Xi Wang sneered a rebuttal.

"Funny, that's the past. Now she didn't even remember a single thing about you and she pampers me the most in this lifetime. If I say that you're trying to harm me, she would undoubtfully hunt you to death. You know her the most just as I do" he smirks as he put the book down and crossed his hands domineeringly.

The divine lord was stump unable to rebuke him because it was the truth, but an evil plan formed in his mind. "hehe, you win. However, I didn't know that the great dark overlord is hiding behind his sister like a useless man. You don't even have the strength to protect yourself, your sister must be taking all the burdens on her frail shoulders" he narrowed his eyes as a smirk formed an arc on his perfectly defined lips.

He knows too well how to agitate this little lord, if he can't stay by her side then this annoying fellow shouldn't too. He's really annoyed and jealous whenever this little ancestor was with his Yue'er and he always stays too close to her.

Little Xi Wang's face changed and he clenched his small hands tightly as he glared darkly at the divine lord. "when I recover my strength I would punch that annoying smirk out of your face!" he vowed solemnly.

"hehe, when would that be? You're just hiding here and you even leave the dark region out of shape, how irresponsible" the divine lord sighed dramatically as he tried to agitate him further.

His subordinate who was not standing far away can't help but pursed his lips, he feels frightened whenever his cold, arrogant, and domineering master acts like this. It's just scary.

Little Xi Wang on the other hand frowned, his eyebrows creased and his expression grave. "what do you mean? What happened to the dark region?" he asked coldly, if it's anyone else they might shiver and prostrate themselves in fright.

However, the divine lord just smiled mysteriously. "if you want to know then go back, stop hiding in here. The dark region isn't under your wings anymore; many forces are starting to revolt. Same for the divine region and other forces in other regions. After all, it's been a millennium since we are hailed as the overlords of the higher realm" he said coldly, he clenched his hands too.

Though he is already strong right now, it isn't enough to take over the entire divine region and he can't even stay at his Yue'ers side because those people can't know that she already completely gathered her souls after entering multiple reincarnations.

Unlike the divine lord who gets reincarnated as the heir of the divine family, Yu Yue and the others have different fates.

The entire room fell into a heavy silence before little Xi Wang started to speak.

"Help me send a message to Xi Lei." he said as he wrote a message on a piece of paper and handed it to the divine lord.