CHAPTER 146: Winning the first round (2)

Hua Ling eye's flashed with hesitation, he could tell that this man has a good heart. Besides he wasn't acting willingly on his own, she could see a malicious heart voodoo curse feeding on his vitality.

"you're dying" she stated indifferently.

She didn't agree or disagree as she quietly unleashed her pure and holy energy. The power of faith is slightly similar to the power of light, but it's not as powerful and heaven-defying. Also, it's only for people with pure physiques so not everyone can cultivate it.

She made it quick, she just made his tired body relax with the power of faith and he quickly fall unconscious. She then brought him along to Yu manor. The power of faith is good for healing and defense, but it can be used in offense as well in a right opportunity like this.

On Yu Ling's side and the little assassins, also work as a team so it goes smoothly for them too.

While the people whose tallying their points were still in a daze, the first round of the ranking tournament ended just like that.

When mo ling and the rest returned the sky is already dark and their points are already totaled.

Everyone waited for Yu Yue's announcement with enthusiasm even though they were tired from the event. Yu Yue allowed them to rest first as she have lots of things to settle with the five great clans and the moles they caught today.

Those people they caught from the Zhou clan remained stubborn at first so Yu Yue made use of them, she ordered them around to build the city square and a new city lord manor right next to it and other stuff in the city. They labor for free in exchange for keeping their lives, she did warn them that once they tried to escape she would end their lives without mercy.

Under the five great clans' watchful eyes they couldn't even dream of being alone so they rolled their eyes at her because escaping is just a pipe dream.  The people were stunned and speechless when they saw mighty experts were reduced to city constructors. Yu Yue totally crushed their prideful hearts, they were now reduced to dregs from high and mighty experts of a clan.

Second elder zhou was deeply embarrassed doing such a menial thing so he made a deal with Yu Yue, as long as she could save their family who was forced to servitude in blue thunder city he would pledge his loyalty to her. The five other elders and the blue thunder city army also followed suit.

Yu Yue agreed readily because they did obediently do as she told them so she didn't make it too hard for them. she provided them with good food and other necessary stuff. But she refused to pay them because she's still angry at blue thunder city's people for damaging the city with the queen flower incident.

They soon realized that living like this isn't so bad after all. Yu Yue didn't totally take their freedom, she just limits the place they could come and go.

Currently, she's having a shortage of strong people so she's making the effort to make her enemies take her side. She did what she did with the zhou elders to the newly caught people.

Hua ling told her about patriarch Chang's condition so she called her over and discuss how to save his life after settling the five great clans and other people.