CHAPTER 119: Stunning the crowd (3)

Yu Yue also signed the agreement and the people quickly gave them space, they even dare to have bets on who would win.

So they eventually decided to wait after 30 minutes before exchanging moves to settle the crowd because there are more and more people coming as the event quickly spread throughout the entire city.

The news also reached the ancestors but they didn't show up, taking this as a test for Yu Yue and also for her to establish her might.

Patriarch wu was full of smiles because the more people watch the more he could display his might, plus this little girl won't dare back down on her words just because the great clans supported her. It would cause public outrage.

The patriarchs who were busy discussing inside the city lord's residence quickly come out as well, though they already know that this little ancestor isn't weaker than them at all they were still a little worried because she was still too young and her experience isn't enough.

Yu Yue could tell that patriarch wu was overconfident because he had just breakthrough the foundation establishment level 3 early stage. However, she only needs to overcome some hurdles to advance to level 3 as well so she won't necessarily lose.

She's confident as well because she learned martial arts in bright moon palace since young and although she didn't know their grades it's definitely not of lower grade.

"Little Yu Yue aren't you worried?" patriarch Si asked with a frown after seeing that she was just leisurely teasing little white and a little black.

"hehe. Not really, the fight hasn't started yet uncle si" she spoke calmly.

"Don't worry patriarch,  third miss would definitely win" xing er added solemnly when they look at her as if to say to convince Yu Yue.

She knows the third miss the most, she stayed at her side all the time.

"anyways be careful and don't take it too hard" they just said as the time finally came.

"Don't worry about it uncles' you should just bet on my win" Yu Yue giggled as she walks languidly towards the center.

"you little girl!" they shook their heads with bitter smiles but they did go to the betting stand. Now there are only six people who bet on Yu Yue's win, she herself, and the patriarch.

A middle age man with crutches observes for a while before placing a bet on Yu Yue's win. Yu Yue noticed it from the corner of her eyes and she raised her brows before smiling. 'interesting' she thought because she could feel that he has a terrifying cultivation.

"little girl, would you like to give up now? I'll give you the chance" patriarch Wu guffawed complacently.

"old man, do you also want to forfeit already? I'll give you a chance as well" she giggled condescendingly at him.

This time patriarch wu's face twisted when he recalled their conversations earlier compared to her current tone just now, he finally managed to catch on that this little girl was just toying with him because she didn't bother hiding her contemptuous tone anymore which angers the old man.

"hmmp. Then don't blame me for being ruthless" he snarled as he unsheathes his gold shiny sword embedded with sparkly gemstones when the gong rang signaling the start of the duel.

He was fuming madly, this little girl called him old man every time she spoke. He's still considered young with his age in this world but this damn brat just keeps calling him old man. He was really furious.

Yu Yue's mouth twitched, this old man is really too flashy. As if his jewelry isn't enough to say that he's very wealthy.