CHAPTER 91: Forming her force (1)

Within a week the ancestors advance collectively inside her space.

At the same time, Xing Yi returns with the items from the bright moon palace.

Yu Ling also returned with batches of slaves he found suitable.

When the ancestors came out of the space they were full of vigor as they look at Yu Yue filled with respect.

They didn't treat her like a junior anymore and treated her like their equal.

Yu Yue treated them like her own grandfathers as always.

After she gave them the gifts they all left immediately to discuss what they had previously talked about after the banquette.

The supplies are all here now and they were just waiting for the shop's opening.

Yu Yue decided to settle everything in the manor at once first.

"miss do you want to meet them now?" Yu Ling bowed respectfully.

His respect comes from the bottom of his heart this time, not just because he was grateful that she saved him.

"hmm, how are they adapting?" she asked with interest.

Once the slaves arrived she didn't meet them directly as she was a little preoccupied.

She also wants to take this opportunity to observe them closely.

Xing Yi monitored them for a week since they entered the mansion.

"they were grateful to miss that you bought them, some of them were just about to be selected to fight to the death with spirit beasts in the gambling arena." yu ling said without a change of expression, as an assassin himself he's already exposed to such cruelty in this world since young so he's not that affected.

But Yu Yue was different, although she could kill a person she still feels uncomfortable about it, she would only kill unless necessary so her expression make a sudden change.

"gambling arena?" she muttered.
Yu Ling wasn't surprised at her reaction. He stayed by her side long enough to tell she was not a person who played with a person's life.

"miss it's a cruel place. In fact, I was also sent there when I was younger before I become an assassin" he said indifferently as if he was not talking about himself.

Yu Yue was silent for a while in a daze. Although she sympathizes with those people she can't possibly save them all, right? Though she did intend to take those people as long as their minds weren't corrupted and still have a sense of compassion and righteousness.

"how many did you buy this time?" she asked in a small voice.

"There are around 70 in total, I found some with good talents. I also bought a few from the gambling arena that's why there are quite a lot this time" he replied.

Thankfully those slaves didn't make it too difficult for them when they transport them to the manor from blue thunder city's slave merchants.

Blue thunder city is far from hundred flower city. It's a place where the weak die every day. Only the strong were able to survive in such a cruel place.

"Xing Yi, which of them is the most talented base on your observations?" Yu Yue asked as she glanced at him.

"Third miss, there are 5 most talented those who came from the gambling arena and the rest are all trainable. Though there are 10 young children amongst them with good innate talent." He replied in deep thought.

"Okay, gather them all yu ling and I'll meet them in the pavilion" Yu Yue used the pavilion as a gathering place since it can accommodate many people at once.