CHAPTER 180: Queen of sky's wrath (1)

Yu Yue and lady Shan Shou made a stance, they already talk about it earlier. They would take this as their practice match. Though they didn't intend to kill all of these people they didn't want to go easy on them as well to teach them a colorful lesson.

Lady Shan Shou's combat skills aren't that good, to begin with, so she decided to join in the fun, she already vowed to herself to get stronger.

Tian Shi, Xing Yi, and Xing Er just watched at the side attentively, ready to intercept any sneaky attacks for them as Yu Yue and lady Shan Shou is much more proficient in mental attacks. Yu Yue just learned sword fighting not too long ago, lady Shan Shou also just recently learned martial arts as she's not good with swords as well. Her weapon is just a small dagger, Yu Yue used her white ice sword.

The senior cultivator's eyes flashed with greed when his eyes landed on Yu Yue's sword and lady Shan Shou's dagger. He could tell it was a high-grade armament at a glance, he just can't tell what grade but he was sure it was nothing low.

The other cultivators also have the same thoughts; they might not be as knowledgeable with arrays but when it comes to armaments they have some knowledge as they would often buy weapons.

Seeing that the guards couldn't land a blow on these fragile girls, the people on standby made a move. they didn't care about anything else anymore, they could only see the earth-grade weapons in Yu Yue and lady Shan Shou's hands.

Seeing their dire situation, tian shi joined them. She didn't transform into her harpy form so she uses the martial arts she learned after following Yu Yue. Even so, her power was explosive.

Yu Yue was amazed by her skills, her enemies were really pitiful as they couldn't withstand a single blow from her even though her cultivation was just the same as theirs.

"let's attack together!" the senior cultivator shouted shamelessly, his sight not leaving Yu Yue's sword. He then dashed toward Yu Yue's direction, he can't stay still anymore and pretended to be righteous.

Tian shi intercepted him, his eyes widened in disbelief when he saw that he was actually pushed back by this girl although her cultivation was a notch weaker than his. His eyes landed on her body and a trace of astonishment showed on his face.

"you're actually half human half beast, hahaha my luck is really good. If I could make you my slave, then my clan could soar the skies" he laughed delightfully just at the thought of it.

Everyone's expression change and their gazes move back and forth from the armaments to tian shi. She still couldn't fully hide her aura, she just recently learned how to do so.

Tian Shi's expression changed, and her eyes narrowed coldly. In this world, people like her were sought to be slaves due to their explosive power. That's what happened to her before, she suffered so much under that despicable and rotten city lord's hands.

Yu Yue paused in her tracks, she did hear from mo ling that people like them were treated like beasts in this world if people found out that they were just half human and half beast.

Lady Shan Shou's eyes also darkened, she's fond of Tian Shi. She treats her like a sister as well, she was just eighteen but she was treated horribly since young so she found her pitiful.