CHAPTER 182: Queen of sky's wrath (3)

Yu Yue's expression turned grim, she calmed herself and gather her determination when she saw the clouds started cackling and Tian Shi keeps shrieking from the pain.

'don't rush in or else... it's normal for her to be in pain. Don't worry it would only take hours for her to evolve if she's successful' he warned noticing Yu Yue's determination. He didn't finish his words but the heaviness could be understood as what he was trying to imply.

The others look at her quietly so she told them to just watched out for Tian Shi and they just nodded and focus their attention on their surroundings. They also know that this would attract a lot of attention and it would be bad for all of them.

"wear your masks" Yu Yue reminded meaningfully as she knows it would be inevitable to clash with people any moment from now.

Not long after, cultivators were drawn into their location and started appearing in groups to check the situation. Some people even thought that there was a treasure appearing so they were rather excited.

When they were about to dash in, a group of masked people stops them. "there's no treasure here, if you insist then excuse us for being rude" Xing Yi said coldly as killing intent oozed out of his body, xing er also exuded a heavy pressure.

Those people's faces instantly turned white and then purple, and they have difficulty of breathing. Although they didn't believe their words, they step back in fear. But there is also some group of people who can't be intimidated so within those hours aside from Tian Shi's cry, a painful shriek like slaughtered pigs also reverberated. Some timid people didn't even dare to get near that place afterward.

...

Meanwhile, inside the trapping array, their faces were full of despair and regret. They tried calling Yu Yue's group to beg forgiveness so they could go out of the array. To their dismay she played it by ear, she already gives them a chance earlier. Besides if word gets out many people would pester them nonstop. She still doesn't have the strength to make enemies of the entire world.

"damn you wench! You won't have a good ending!" they cursed and hurled abuses at her when they saw that she wasn't moving at all.

"right, none of you would have a good ending!"

"you're all going to hell! ahahahaha"

Those people were driven to insanity as the pressure inside the array intensifies, their faces resembled a pig's liver. They were also hit by the heavenly tribulation, that's why Tian Shi managed to evolve successfully as she bears the grunt with them. Even so, she still suffered a lot because the effect was tenfold.

When the tribulation finally stops, those weaker people directly turned into ashes if not charcoaled to death. It lasted for about three hours and they don't have the strength to keep taking the heavenly tribulation. Out of a hundred of them, only less than half managed to survive, but they too look like a pile of charcoals.

When the clouds around Tian Shi dispersed, her body also resembled charcoal but before they could clearly see her figure the spirit qi in the surroundings formed a hurricane and was sucked into her body.

With a loud boom that signifies a breakthrough her body glowed and was covered with pure light, crack appeared on her skin one by one and the burnt flesh started peeling and disintegrating into fine powder.