CHAPTER 130: Poaching (2)

The next morning when young master Zhou woke up, he was greeted with unbearable pain, his vision hazy and his head feels like exploding.

He groaned for a few breaths of time until he also heard muffled and painful groans. 

"first elder? Where are we?" he asked weakly when he saw the first elder laying on the cold ground unmoving while coughing painfully. Young master Zhou was about to move his hands but he quickly realized that his acupunctures were sealed and he can't move a muscle.

The first elder tried to answer him but his weak voice can't be heard by young master zhou at all, to his ears it sounded like gibberish.

Seeing their surroundings, he was stunned at first when he could feel the abundant spiritual qi flowing gently. The others were also shocked and stunned especially the second elder and other elders.  

It took long before they could hear voices coming over.

Their ears perk up warily, their faces showing anxiousness. Their hearts thump violently as they wait in silence with forlorn expressions thinking over what would their fates be.

When the crystal orb lightened the entire room their visions slowly adjusts and they saw that there are no missing people or dead people in their group. They were stunned and suspicious as well, why are they all kept in here?

"you're that goddamed city lord, released me this instant or else blue thunder's city lord and the zhou clan would come after your life" he shouted full of anger when he saw a little girl wearing a white bear mask and he remembered fatty wu's words yesterday as though he already forgets the round of beating he went through.

Yu Yue was amused as she pokes his sore spot. "young master zhou seems really energetic, don't tell me you aren't hurting anymore and your skin itch so you're now asking for another round of beating?" she beamed at him in a playful tone.

"you!--- cough. cough" young master Zhou was stumped and his wounds were agitated at Yu Yue's reminder, he chokes and cough vigorously unable to utter any rebuttal.

"hmmp. Little girl, you dare treat us like this. You should be afraid of the consequences" elder Zhou frowned but when he saw that it was just a little girl and another lady who appeared to be a servant, his eyes flashed as he tried to scare her.

He thought Yu Yue was just a stupid little girl who can easily get frightened by his words. But to his dismay, Yu Yue just laugh loudly as the room started getting frosty.

She materializes her ice attribute and the room instantly turns cold, the zhou elder and the hidden army already have trouble just breathing but now they instantly turn rigid before shivering from the cold. Their faces showed frost bites and their wounds hurt even more as they keep twitching from the cold.

The pill Xiao Xiao feeds them was of the lowest grade and it didn't do much, their spiritual qi can't be utilized at all and their wounds are only about thirty percent healed. 

Elder Zhou's eyes rolled as he fainted again, he was badly beaten up by ancestor Zhuang last night and he can't move a muscle till now.  However, young master Zhou's face just paled as he shivered with the cold intent.

Yu Yue tease him as she mercilessly targeted him. "you're really gutsy but too bad I'm gutsy too" she smiled as she motioned for xing er to drag him out to extract information. 

Young master Zhou keeps his mouth shut in fear that Yu Yue would antagonize him again if he runs his mouth. He waited until he was dragged outside before shrieking for help but no matter how he called out nobody heard his pleas.

Yu Yue stared at the pitiful group of people with a sweet smile but instead of heaving a sigh, everyone's alarm bells rang loudly. They just witnessed it now, once this little girl smiled something unfortunate happens.

They stared at her warily while she appraised them up and down like appraising goods sold in the city streets, she even nodded her head in satisfaction.