Chapter Thirty: The Party Doesn't Start Until Simon Cowell Walk's In

Des, Nate and I walked through the crowed, and let me tell ya, there's a lot of glow and the dark gear in here... I think I should update my wardrobe.

"WANT A DRINK?!" Des yelled over the music.

I shrugged and Nate nodded. Des left and Nate and I stood next to each other and I pulled him down my level (the tall jerk) and whispered in his ear "Look, it's a female version of Des"

He look's and he burst's out laughing. We then ended up pointing at people and laughing as we name  the celebrity they look like.

 Then suddenly, a familiar song start's playing and the crowd goes nut's. I try to see over everyone, but they have decided to wear seven inch heels or something, that, or i'm just a small person.

Nate quickly steals a bar stool and I smile at him and I stand on it and see Jeffree Star. I grin and star belting out the song lyrics with him, along with the crowd as he walked up and down the stage.

Suddenly he look's up from touching people's hand's and see's me. He pauses in his song, the crowd didn't even notice as they sang the lyrics for him. He stare's at me for a moment before and waved at me.

I smiled and waved back... like a nutter.

He continues with his concert and leave's.

"I best me going Des" I yelled over some techno music.

He nod's "Alright! I'll tell Nate that you say bye!" I nod and push my way out of the club. I started to walk back for the tour bus, heel's in my hand and I started to text Cody.

Suddenly a van pulled up, I swear to god, if I get kidnapped again, I will be super pissed.

I looked up to see Jeffree Star smiling at me "Need a ride?"

"Hell yeah!" I quickly climb in and sigh in relief, walking hurt's. I don't like walking. 

"So, you listen to my music?"

"Yeah, nothing better than PromNight" I laugh.

"Awesome, you know, you look familiar" he look's me up and down, but then grin's.

"You're Kellin's girl!"

"WHA-?!"

"Yeah! He call's you his sister, which pisses off ALT, but they're alright now. You've been causing a little disaster my dear, not just in the pop world, but in the Alternative world too"

(A/N: And yeah, I call All Time Low, ALT, because i'm, lazy like that ^.^)

"... Is that a good or bad thing?" he grin's at me.

"Good, well, for me. Just watch out for yourself, you've created enemies. Not just fan girl's with your eye candy band-" he lick's his lip's, "but in the rocker's, alternative and punk world too. I tell ya, bitches be crazy, so watch your back"

I nodded "I will"

"Good, now..." he trail's off.

"... Can I get an autograph and a picture?" I ask him shyly and he grin's.

"YES!" he yell's and we spend awhile taking pictures with each other. He signed a book he had laying around and hand's it over to me.

I looked at him, confused "It's a journal, write down your best and happiest memories, I do. It helps  in bad time's"

"You heard" I sighed.

"Everyone has, but don't worry, my number's on the cover also if you need to talk" I looked to see his signature and number scribbled on the front of the pink journal.