Chapter 36: A Storm Is Coming

"Do you know that feeling you get when you know a storm is coming? Your body just know's something is stirring, you can smell the rain in the air, the animals will hide and the only time you know when it's over, is when they come out. So what happen's, when you know the storm will be over... but the end results will be far from what you'd wish them to be, everything destroyed and harmed... will anything ever be okay again?" ~ Caitlin DL/K (me)

~ Anna's point of view ~

"It all started with me meeting Reece..." I trailed off, smiling to myself, "I say, we use a cricket bat" "No, no! We use a chainsaw" Louis and Zayn started to plot the killing of the sexy English boy that is now an Australian xfactor winner, with a nice bod- i'm off topic here.

"Boy's... are you going to let me finish?" I sighed, playing with a curl of my hair- that i'd curled with an curling iron. To be honest, I had thought I had burned my hair off, or set it on fire.... especially with my 'talent' to do that recently... long story short, Niall doesn't have his favourite 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' shirt anymore.

... And Liam's Toy Story collection. And Louis' stuffed carrot. And Zayn's pant's. And Harry's beanie collection. It was a accident. I swear on my momma's grave- fine. On my life.

"Go on" Danielle nudges me, "Tell me about Reece, is he a good kisser?" "Does he have abs?" "I bet he's a good kisser" "I bet, he's better than- uh.... a cat?" Eleanor quickly covered up her mistake when Louis narrowed his eyes at her, "Yeah, tell me... was he a good kisser?" Louis asked me, "... i'll go on with the re-count of what happened" I clapped my hand's together, "Now, story time!" I grinned happily, I can't wait to see their faces when I tell them!

~

Previous events from before, told in a first person's point of view- Annabel Davis' point of view:

~

"Here he is!" Liam yell's, the boy's parted and I pointed and looking back and forth between Dani, El and then to Reece, the back again. 

"Hello, Anna. I'm a huge fan" 

"What a coincidence... so am I" I giggled, "So, how are you?" Reece ask's, while sitting down on the couch, I do too and grinned at him, "I'm good, how about you, Mr. Mastin?" "Oh, call me Reece, and i'm good, thank's for asking" I nervously played with my hands, wondering what to say next.

"So... I heard you're working on a new album now?" I question, he nod's and smirks, "In fact, my manager's are setting up an film shoot for a music video, for my new single that i've written..."

"That sound's exciting" "It is, in fact, I think i'm going to have some Australian guest star's in it too" "How wonderful" I breathed out, still freaking out about that i'm talk to the Reece Mastin.

"Oh, would you like to be in it?" I gasped and stared at him in shock, "I-I would love to!" he grin's, "Awesome!"

I went into a state of shock, "... So..." "What have you been doing since you came to Australia?" "I went to the theme park with Ellie, Dani, Natalie and Jasmine" he nod's, "Hey, would you like to..." he trails off, before frowning.

"What's wrong?" "I was going to suggest going to the movies, but I can't. Rhianna is kind of..." "Is everything okay?" I whispered, noticing he looked heart broken.

"Uh... yeah-" "Dude, i'm the master of 'being okay', don't lie to me" 

I waited for him to answer me, "How do I know if I could trust you?" "You don't, you just have to take the chance" he sigh's and run's a hand through his hair. He was weighing his options, he stared at me, examining my face while I waited for him to answer.