Chapter Sixteen: The Adventures Of Curtain Boy & Curtain Girl

I smirked and logged off my laptop, now Liam. I am going to mentally warn you, so you can't blame me in the future 'cause I warned you, if you do something to mean me. I am prepared to fight back with an army of spoons. Be Warned Payne! I giggled and I skipped into my bathroom and squealed. I snatched up Charlie McDonnells underwear I had stolen. I smiled and put it in the growing washing pile.

He will NEVER get them back! I grabbed my phone and checked my messages... one from Cody Simpson and one from DA CHARLIE MONSTA.... I really shouldn't have let Alex change his contact name. I thought mine was better, THE SEXY BEAST CALLED CHARLIE WITH AN AWESOME FACE >.<

See! Mine was waaaayyyy better. I found my ipod and put my head phones in and put it on shuffle. LMFAO came on, haha! AWESOME!

"EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING'" I screamed and I started shuffling in my room and did some weird hand moves.

Liam came into the room and looked at me, "HI!" I pulled my head phones out.

"Hi, umm. The girls are leaving and we are about to leave for an meeting" "

Do I have to go to the meeting too?" I asked emotionless.

"Yeah..." I dropped my ipod and threw myself at Liam's legs held onto them.

"WHAT THE-?!"

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LI-LI! DON'T MAKE ME GO TO THE BORING MEETING!"

"LET GO!" "

NOT UNTIL I GET TO STAY HERE!"

"UGH! Fine! NO PARTY'S!" I smirked and let go and stood up.

"YES SIR" I mock saluted him.

He narrowed his eyes, "Come here!" he smiled and I backed away. Holy shit, he is giving me a creepy look.

"Uh, no thanks"

"Come here Anna"

"NO!" I screamed and he jumped on me.

He landed on my and started jabbing me, "STOP!" I screamed as he kept poking me.

"Because your not ticklish I'm going to poke you"

"I am ticklish!" I snapped my mouth shut... I shouldn't have said that.

He smirked "Where?"

"LIKE I'M GOING TO TELL YOU!" I screamed and he started to tickle me.

"NOPE, YOU'LL NEVER FIND-HOLY SH!T!" I screamed as he started to tickle my feet.

Damn you Liam Payne!

He laughed, "HAHA FOUND IT!"

"YOU HAVEN'T FOUND MY O-....... DAMN" I cut myself off and mentally face palmed. He smirked at me again and started tickling me again.

"Where is your other ticklish spot?"

"N-N-NEVER!" he smirked as I rolled into a ball in a fit of laughter with tears going down my face.

"LIAM! P-PLEASE S-STOP!" I screamed.

He stopped and rolled off me, "You-you! MEANIE!" I yelled and pouted and folded my arms and sat cross legged on my soft carpet.

"Come on, let's say good bye to Eleanor and Danielle" he held his hand out for me, which I grabbed and pulled my self up.

He guided me out of my room and down the stairs where the girls held a duffel bag and a sad expression "WE'LL MISS YOU ANNA!" Eleanor screamed and threw herself at me.

I hugged her as she hugged and Danielle smiled sadly at me, "I'll see you soon, okay?" I nodded and she joined in on our little group hug.

We broke apart and they hugged each boy, then kissed their man on the lips... which the boys 'whooped' at and I screamed, "MY INNOCENT EYES!" we all stood in the front door and waved them off as they drove off, in a damn LIMO!