Chapter Seven: Betrayal

The boys haven't  talked to Louis or I at all the day after the prank, besides Niall that is. Niall asked if he could have a bag of chips. I nodded and no one uttered another word later.

I didn't sleep at all last night either. I now sit on the chair in the kitchen and dining room with my head on the table. Another sleepless night. Louis has been forgiven, but I haven't. I can't close my eyes. I think I feel guilty... but I only did it because I just wanted to fit in.

I guess I'm not going to fit in then. I will be forgotten when they leave. I will be left behind in self-pity and depression of knowing I could be having fun with five boy's that are like my family. I am never going to forget them when they leave.

In two days, they'll be gone. Fore ever. Out of my life. I haven't slept last night either... did I mention that before? I just sat up editing the two prank video's I had made. I will watch it when they are gone. I will remember them. I will not forget. I swear on my life, I will remember.

I sighed and breathed in and rolled my head to the side and looked at the kitchen bench. I caught sight of someone coming in but I just pretended I didn't know they were here. I looked blankly at bench as the person went to the fridge and open it, not even noticing I'm here... or pretending not to notice.

The fridge door closed and they stopped. Obviously seeing me. Good for them, actually acknowledging my existence "Anna?" his Irish voice whispered through the silient house.

'Niall, hey my good fellow. How's a fellow Leprechaun going?' I wanted to say but I just didn't reply.

"Anna?" he walked over to me and touched my shoulder. I sat up slowly and looked at him tiredly "Hi Niall" I whispered. He frowned and looked me up and down.

"Why are you not sleeping?" I shrugged.

"Not tired"

"No, you'r tired. I see the bags under you'r eyes. Why are you not sleeping?"

I looked at the ground "I can't sleep" we lapsed into silence.

I inspected the surprisingly spotless tile on the ground. He sighed and wrapped his hands around me "W-what are you doing?" I stammered. Wow, smooth. Sound any less confident and you could be Bella from Twilight.

"Shh, I'll carry you to your room" I shook my head.

"N-no, I can't sleep" I stammered once more. But he swooped me up and carried me bridal style to my room. I just didn't move. His arms are actually comfy... awkward turtle.

He placed me down in my bed and looked at me. I looked blankly at the roof, I felt his stare bore into my eyes. He sighed and walked out of the room. I kept looking at the roof until I felt someone walk into the room.

I looked and saw Niall in long pajama pants and a bare chest... what is with British people and their abs?! He closed the door and got into my bed "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I'm sleeping with my friend because she couldn't sleep and I wanted to help her fall asleep" he whispered. I got up and pushed him to the wall.

He shot me a questioninly look "I'll push you out other wise" I said and collasped back to my bed, looking at the roof. Niall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his embrace. I looked at his face... which was quite close. Our noses just touching as he looked down at me with his amazingly shocking bright blue eyes... wow.

He looked at me, he didn't blink but then he pushed my head into his chest. I didn't try to pull away because of my sleep deprivation state and the non-existing energy I had... and because I didn't want to? No! Bad Annabelle!