Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone

I have just spent two and a half hours crying my eyes out eating my oreo's... on my bed room floor. What an interesting experience this has been. I looked at the empty boxes that I have eaten... wow. I feel kinda fat... Oh well. You gotta eat, when you gotta eat. I put my hoodie on and my ripped jeans with my dinosaur shirt.

I grabbed some money and my phone and ipod. I slipped through the house until I got to the lounge opening... now I got to be ninja and walk past with out them noticing me, which wouldn't be hard since their yelling.

I walked pas the door way "Anna!" fudge monkey...

"Anna! Wait! Stop!" Liam ran to me and grabbed my hand. I became furiously and snatched my wrist away from him.

"Get away from me. You are not my father" I snarled and walked out the front door. I slammed it shut and started my half hour walk to the shops... I wonder why this is because I'm not fat.

I walk all my food off to get food. I giggled and I turned my ipod on. I immediately changed the song when One Direction came on. Finally! A Sleeping With Sirens song! I started singing along while walking down the hill.

"If you can't hang then, there's the door baby.

If you can't hang then, there's the door baby.

If you can't hand. Then. There's the door baby!"

I sang along and played an imaginary guitar. I smirked and started the next song.

"If your looking for me,

I suggest you look in the last place,

Which you will ever find me.

Because I'm going out with all my friends toniiighhht"

I sang along to Christopher Drew and continued my walk.

I finally got the food store. I practically ran in and straight down my isle where my babies are. I grabbed an arm full and went to the register. I smiled at the bored cash person and paid and left.

I went to the park and sat down on a swing, opening a box of Oreo's. I started eating them. One by one, stuffing them in my face. I became drowsy, yet I did't want to go home. My home use to be my sanctuary, now just a painful reminder of the boys.

I frowned and looked at my surrounding's... this is where I decided I would commit suicide. Yet I couldn't do it. You may call me weak, I just call my self strong. I won't let them know they got to me. I will stay strong in front of everyone's eyes and when I'm alone, I'll roll into a ball and cry... while eating my Oreo's.

I shook my head and continued my eating... not realising someone walking behind me until someone put their hand on my shoulder. I jumped up and broke out in ninja moves and dropped my box of oreo's... my babies!

I looked at my stalker, bloody hell! Hehe, I'm Ron Weasley! No! Wait off topic! I left to be away from 'them'! Can't they take a hint "Can I sit here?" Louis gently asked, as if he was trying not to scare me. I shrugged, bent down and retrieved my box of oreo's and my bag of oreo's... yummy.

I walked to the slide and sat on it. Letting Louis sit on the swing. Screw him, he can sit on the swing... the slide is kind of uncomftable though. Louis walked towards me. I groaned and got up. I walked up the slide and sat on the cylinder the children crawl through to get to the slide. I balanced on it and continued my eating's.

Louis scrambled and face planted on the slide... hehe. Karma's a B!tch. He got back up and went up the slide and faced me... crap. I'm trapped! I can't go on the equipment behind me cause it's boxed up... only way down.