Chapter Twenty Four: HELP! IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!..... AGAIN!

Hello my little unicorn rider's!

Don't ride unicorn's?

Get outta my house!

Wait! *looks around room* it's cool, I'm by my self :D

FOREVER ALONE D:

.... Nah, it's cool, I'll just start my dream of owning a cat farm ^.^

Anywhoooo, ready for another chapter my munchkins?

If so, read ahead, if not?.... Go buy a unicorn you unicorn-less person >.<

~Caitlin

Annabelle's Point Of View

I barely registered the pillow smelling like waffles.... why do they smell like waffles? I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see the bottom of the tour bus bunk. I groaned again and drowsily rubbed my eyes and slipped down off my bunk.

I sleepily walked down the small walk way to the front of the bus, rubbing my eyes. Then I froze.... I don't remember having a giant blow up micky mouse doll in here. I walked over to it and poked it, yep, not just the bacon I ate, it's real.

I frowned, why's this in here?I don't remember this creepy thing on the bus. I looked around the bus, this isn't my boy's bus "Boy's! Where are you guy's?" I yelled. I heard someone walking behind me. I stiffened and a hand went on my shoulder.

I whipped around and my jaw dropped to the ground, no way....

Harry Styles' POV

It's been seven hour's, and we haven't seen or heard Anna.... not like her. I frowned, she should have been with us hour's ago "Guy's, i'm going to look for Anna"

"I'll come to!" Lou yelled, trying to get out working on the new song lyric's.

Liam nodded, and Lou and I ran out of the room before he could think over what we just said "So, where do you think she is?" I looked at Louis.

"Maybe where the food is?" we walked around the end-less hall ways looking for my little Annie-bear.

Then I gasped and stopped walking. Boo Bear stopped and looked at me "Hazza, what is it?" I slowly pointed at the object laying on the ground. He gasped and we both ran over to the object, picking it up.

I looked her ipod. I heard Boo Bear's breathing picked up, we were both kneeling on the ground. We looked at each other "Anna wouldn't just drop her ipod Hazza...." Lou looked at me, his eyes full of concern and fear.

"I know...." I whimpered. Something is seriously wrong.

Liam Payne's POV

"LIAM! LIAM! LIAM! LIAM! LIAM! LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!" Harry and Louis screamed, running into the room.

"WHAT?!" I snapped my pencil. What could they want now?! We have almost finished the fifth song!

I sighed, breathing in to calm myself before I looked at Harry and Louis, "Yes Harry, Louis?"

"ANNA'S MISSING!" Zayn, Niall and I stood up in sync - we've done that to many times...

"What?!" we yelled in perfect unison.

"We found her ipod! On the ground! She's no where! We've looked everywhere!" this isn't some joke their pulling, their seriously freaking out.

"Niall, go with Harry. Zayn, go with Louis.  Search the place! I'll get Paul!" we all split up.