Chapter Twenty One: What Happens On The Tour Bus, Stays On The Tour Bus

Author's Note:

Hello my little POPTARTS XD

I just wanted to tell you a conversation I had with my BFF awhile ago (A couple day's ago):

My Friend: What would you do if One Direction asked to go to your house?

ME: I'd say NO.

Friend: Why?!

Me: Cause I know you'd knock them out with a base-ball bat, tie them to a pole in a basement and keep them there for years.

Friend: ..... you know me so well XD

*Sigh* I got some crazy friend's XD

But that's mainly because I'M CRAZY!!! o.0

Anywhooo, an update?

YAY!

Now, let me go and google some amusing video's on You Tube for awhile :)

BUT FIRST!!!

People have been asking, "Where's the ROMANCE?'

Yes, that word that makes the girl's go 'SQUEEE!' and boy's "UGH! YUCK! NOT THAT GOOEY LOVEY DOVEY STUFF!'

So, I was actually going to write a sequeal, where this is feeling's start blooming, and stuff get's thrown in the way of the- im not going to ruin it :3

But yes, there is going to be a sequeal!

Second, do you want ROMANCE, in this one?

I was originally thinking, that this first one is just going to be Annabelle finding herself, and gaining the courage and family she always wanted.

But the question is, now, should there be some sparks in this first book?

I start doubting myself, I mean, do you guy's want some romance?

I mean, sure there will be moment's and stuff, but that is kind of going against my original plan for the story.

I'm not actually sure what you guy's want in this story, iI have it all planned out, but would you guy's want some mushy stuff in it?

I mean, I don't want to give anything way with the sequeal, but yeah, this is a decider for you guy's!

ROMANCE, YAY OR NAY?! (LOL, my dad always say's that! the yay or nay thing, not the romance thing.... he says he'll hunt my boyfriend if I ever took him home with me -.- but doesn't most father's say that?.... What a nice farther I have :3 )

So ROMANCE, is the question.

TO BE OR NOT TO BE?!

But the thing is guy's, I don't really know what you want for this story, so suggestions please!

What do you want in the first story?

'Cause, the sequel with have ALOT of drama and love, and betrayal, and- -.- I'm spoiling it! Damn....

But please comment below for your opinion!

No hate goes to anyone who does, we're all a family here!