Chapter Twenty: House Arrest, Pfft, Escape Plan Under Way!

AUHTOR'S NOTE:

WHY HELLO THERE :)

THAT'S A NICE SHIRT YOUR WEARING!

NOT WEARING A SHIRT?????

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU SLY THING ;)

Anywhooo, here's another chapter, in what?! Less then 48 hours! sayyy whatttt :P

"Caitlin, your a genius! I LOVE YOU!"

Why thank you random person looking through my window!!!.... wait a minute....

~~After chasing random away with Spoon Ninjas~~

This is dedicated to the awesome cover maker named judejj :)

Do you like it??? ~~~~~~>>>

I DO :3

So, right now i'm drinking tea from my 'VEGEMITE' cup, yes, I have a red cup that say 'Vegemite' and it's logo, 'cause it was free and I was beign cheap and wanted to give my mum a good birthday gift >.<

I'm such a good daughter, nah. It came free with a jar of Vegemite :P

So, Onto Ze Story?!

I THINK WE SHALL!

PEACE OUT MY FELLOW AWESONOMS! (I am so calling you guy's that from now on:D )

~Caitlin

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so been two weeks, most girl's would be squealing 'OHMYGOSH! Hanging out with One Direction! It's a dream come true!' well, i'm here to tell you, and break the news to every fan girl out there, it isn't.

Since we got here, America, they have been everywhere and anywhere, leaving me alone, locked in the bloody hotel room. Interviews, meeting famous people, here there everywhere, while I, Annabelle Davis has been sitting next to the front door, trying to un-lock it, with a bobby pin.

So let me set the scene, we got to New York, they went to a interview, and I was left alone with Paul, the guy's babysitter. I wanted to go explore the streets, so I dragged Paul with me, I found all this awesome gear and stuff, but I flipped out and became in-love when I saw a golf kart, un-attended, with the key in the ignition.

Now, to everyone that knows me, I am one crazy mother frocker. I pointed to Paul to a shop with bra's and under-wear, a lingerie shop, in other words for you fancy people, "I need to get some stuff" he shifted his feet un-comftably, turning red.

"Sure, just, uh, come get me if you need me"

"Cool beans!" I gave him a thumbs up and walked over to the shop.

I walked in, and jumped into a random bra rack, I watched as Paul, got distracted by a hot-fake, defiantly fake blonde, why thank you! Even though your boobs are fake, hair, lips and your face and basically everything about you is fake, thank you!

I sneaked out of the store, rolling on the ground like a ninja as passer-byers stared at me, then kept walking. I slowly made my way to the golf kart, I sat on the seat and smiled. I high-fived my self, literally and turned the key.

I pressed down the petal and it jerked forward. I drove onto the street, smiling like a mad man, and I zoomed past a shocked Paul, "Hi Paul!" I yelled as I drove past, and well, I went down a hill, didn't I? I went down, the kart becoming more and more dangerous as the speed went up, and the owner, who I could hear screaming very colourful words in Spanish from the top of the hill, was chasing after me with some asparagus, I mean, who the fuck eats asparagus?! Let alone keep it in your pocket! 'Oh i'm feeling a little bit peckish! Let me just eat some asparagus!'