Chapter Six: Feed Me!

Hello everyone!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read my story, voted for it, added it to you Library, fanned me, commented and being AWESOME :D

I hope you like this chapter! I think it's going to be a long one!

Enjoy,

Caitlin (Claire_201)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I groaned as I half hanged of the end of my bed as five boys decided to take my bed captive. I was jabbed, rolled on, push and kicked through out the several hours I tried to sleep. I groaned again and rolled onto my side, how can they sleep like this? I'm currently on top of four of them trying to sleep while the fifth member lay on top of me, squishing my guts out.

The someone pushed me. I fell out of bed and hit my back painfully on the desk corner "What the bleep sheep! I hate you's! You ruin my sleep then you injury me!" I muttered darkly as I stalked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of milk. I put the milk back into the fridge and shut the door and I looked to my right. My glass dropped out of my left hand. It shattered sending glass everywhere and milk all over the ground.

I screamed in horror and covered my eyes. Oh. My. Gawd. I screamed as I tried to get the image out of my head. I could hear the boys run into the kitchen and I peeked through my finger's and looked at them "What's wrong?" Liam and Zayn yelled at the same time, I looked at Niall.

"Where'd you get my base ball bat from?" he shrugged but then caught sight of what I did before.

"Harry! We are not here alone! Put some pants on!" I shivered as he ran out of the room in his naked glory.

That's right, Harry Styles from One Direction is a nudest, which I just found out the hard way and I just saw his *Whistle* ugh, my innocence is gone forever, "MY INNOCENCE IS GONE FORE EVER!" I yelled dramatically.

And all the boys laughed. I soon got angry and stomped my foot and looked at the four boys.

"Don't you dare laugh! I for one am a virgin, I'm not sure about you but I just lost my innocence! Damn you Harry Styles!" I yelled and I saw them all look at me. I stalked out of the kitchen, trying to not step on any glass and into my room. I slammed my door and lay on my now empty bed.

It seems empty without the boys. Don't say that! It means you miss them! You'r supposed to me angry! Grr! Angry Annabelle! I smiled at myself for having an inside argument with my self.

I can't believe he walked around naked... he better have not. No! I shot out of my bed and looked at it in horror... Does he sleep naked?! Oh my gawd! Some one pass me the lighter! I need to burn my bed! It has boy cuties!

I banged my head on the door and closed my eyes. Not a good idea! Damn you Harry Styles! I shivered as I tried to wipe the image of him in his birthday suit. I gagged, maybe I'm taking this a bit  to dramatically. But no, I am not! I stomped my foot and continued to band my head on my door.

That was until someone knocked on the door "Go away" I groaned as I felt the lump on my head, well not one of my brightest idea...

"It's Harry"

"You wearing clothes?!" I yelled and barricaded the door in case he tries to get in naked.

"Yes" I sighed in relief and opened the door and winced as I slapped myself for the image in my head.

He frowned "Why did you just slap yourself?"

"So I don't have to see the horror's that was forced upon me just moments ago" wow I should become an author! Such deep words from yours truly!