Chapter Four: LOUIS IS AN MANIAC.

I ran into the girls toilets and into a free cubicle. I slammed the door shut and locked it, Harry and Niall had gone missing around five minutes ago... should I be worried? Nah, they'll be fine, and if they're not... I guess i'll find them scattered somewhere.

I guess my Sports teacher should give me an new grade now, I have never ran that fast in my entire life, even when I was getting kidnapped... which really shouldn't be that way, but it is.

I sucked in air but my throat seemed to be shredded, that kind of just show's how unfit I actually am. I leaned on the wall and slid down it, damn, where'd all the sporty girls come from? Surely they should be in school... Oh my god! I'm meant to be in school! If I ever get out of here alive I am going to call me school and be my mum, they still haven't found out it is me yet.

I froze as someone knocked on the door. Holy cow, okay acting class in full commence "Hello?" I tried to replicate an old women's voice.

"Anna, I know your in there" holy fudge nuts, the random knows my name!

"I don't know an Annabelle, I'm Matilda"

"Anna open the door, I know it's you because I said 'Anna' not 'Annabelle'"

Fuck. I stood and unlocked the door. Zayn came in and locked the door behind him "Hello"

"You mother-!" I screeched and hit him over the head, "You left me to die!" he put a hand over my mouth to silence me... I SHALL NEVER BE SILENCED, PEASANT.

"Shh! People will hear"

"JFBJKBFKJFCDNKJBDKJDNKJ!" he gave me alook and I fell silent... I would like to keep myself alive, just for a little bit longer.

He let go and wiped his hand on his shirt, "Why the monkey butt in the girls bath room?" I whisper yelled.

He gave me a goofy smile "They wouldn't think to look for me in here"

I face palmed "That. Is. Because. Your. A. Boy" I said slowly, trying to get the point across to the confused little boy.

"Exactly" this boy really needs a smack in the face.

"Pervert!"

I hit the side of his head "Ow!" he looked at me with an hurt expression.

I folded my arms and glared at him "Do I have to find Liam?" I threatened.

He went pale and shook his head. I narrowed my eyes "Then don't come in here again. I thought this is what Harry would do! Not Zayn! What happened to the innocent panda?!"

"Panda?"

"Shut up... I ran out of things to say" he laughed, ass.

Then, "Oh Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby

Oh Baby Baby

How was I supposed to know

That somethin' wasn't right here

Oh Baby Baby

I shouldn't have let you go

And now you're out of sight yeah"

His phone sounded like a rhino on one of those dancing games in the dead silent bathroom. Zayn fumbled for his phone and dropped and picked it up. I burst out laughing as he shot me a look of 'Don't-mention-this-to-anyone-or-I-will-make-your-life-hell'  I slapped my hands over my mouth trying to suffocate my laughing.