Chapter Twenty Five: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Jack Barakat

Author's Note:

Sorry it's been awhile for another upload!

And i'm sorry it's REALLY bad!

I had a bit of writer's block with the chappie :L

I had it all sorted out what I was going to do, write it up, got my friend's and proof read it, was about to upload, then the file got bloody deleted!

I was so pissed, excuse my English >:L

But I was! I WORKED ON IT FOR FIVE DAYS!

WHO EVER DELETED IT SHOULD BE RUNNING, CAUSE I WILL FIND YOU AND NO ONE WILL SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!

AND I HAD RE-DOWN IT FIVE TIMES, AND THE SAME PERSON KEPT DELETING IT >:L

Annnnyyywhooo, sorry it's bad :L

I rushed it, forgot what I was going to do with the chapter and all that Jazz :l

IM SORRRRYYY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! PLLLEEEAASSEE!

I hope you like this chapter, since it's bad -.-

Bye!

~Caitlin

P.S- I'll be on holidays for two weeks, i'll still try to upload soon, okay?

PEACSKIES MY LITTLE POPTARTS!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT AGAIN!

*~*~*~*~*

I woke up, but I didn’t open my eyes. I felt my face was squished on something, it was comfortable, but at the same it wasn’t. My head throbbed like it had a million Black Veil Brides concert’s in it, and I am pretty sure whatever I am laying on was moving.

I’m to lazy to open my eyes and see what it is… don’t judge.  WHY DOES MY HEAD FEEL LIKE THIS?! Damn, I better not scream inside of my head, now All Time Low has joined the concert… then I remembered the days event’s before.

I opened my eyes but hissed in pain and shut them again. Light had flooded my vision “SHUT THE FUCKING BLINDS!” I croaked and cowered like a vampire. I realized, that whatever I am laying on, was in fact moving… it was breathing?

I slowly opened my eyes again, wincing as my head became worse and worse. I looked at what my face was on and gasped “Alex” I whispered, out faces mushed together. He didn’t even stir “ALEX!” I hissed again and winced, I’m too lazy to move my face from his.

WHY DOES MY BRAIN HURT?! WHY CAN’T THE ZOMBIES COME AND GET IT OVER WITH?! Alex stirred and sighed “Anna?” “Don’t talk, it all hurt’s” I groaned as my head was being continuously being hit with a cricket bat.

“Ugh, fuck, it burns” Alec closed his eyes again “My thought’s exactly” “I’ll get us some pain killers” “Thank mate” he picked me up and put me back on the, table? Why was Alex and I sleeping on the table? Ow, my brain. Wait, I got drunk last night! How could I possibly forget?!

“Here” I sat up, supporting my head in my hands as I snatched the pils from Alex’s hand and swallowed them and drank some water. My head started to be better and I finally looked up at Alex. The water I was drinking from the cup was projected across the bus as I choked and my eyes bugged out as I took in Alex’s appearance.