Chapter Thirteen: Charlie McDonnell

"NO!!!" I screamed as I held onto Niall's waist. The two evil sleep watcher's tried to pry me off of him.

Four guys out of One Direction were laughing while Nialler was holding onto the bench, trying not to fall, "COME ON ANNA!"

"NEVER!" I screeched as Eleanor tried to pry my hands on his shirt and waist.

"HELP ME! PLEASE NIALLER! I'LL GIVE YOU FOOD! LI-LI! I'LL WATCH ALL OF THE TOY STORY MOVIES WITH YOU FOR A YEAR WITH OUT COMPLAINING! HARRY! I WILL TELL YOU WHERE I HID YOUR TWIX! LOUIE! I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET AS MANY CARROTS AS POSSIBLE! ZAYN! PLEAASE HELP ME! I'LL SHOW YOU SOME AWESOME HAIR PRODUCTS AND STUFF! JUST, SOMEONE. ANYONE. HELP ME!"

They all went into another fit of laughter, JERKS. I am gonna prank them now. THEN THEIR ALL GONNA PAY WHEN IT'S on the internamnet. Yeah, my brain is to lazy to spell correctly so I just sound it out with my awesome brain skills.

Danielle has some how made my grip loosen and they dragged me away from Nialler "NOOOO!!!" I grabbed a chair leg and gave another death grip "NOT AGAIN!'' Danielle huffed while Eleanor tried to pull me by my feet "NEVER!" "BOYS! LITTLE HELP!'' "yes mam" "SCREW YOU LOUIE TOMLINSON!" I screeched and he poked my ribs "I'M NOT LETTING GO!" "Li-Li! Help!" Danielle begged Liam.

"Okay"

"LIAM! YOU TRAITOR! IM NEVER LETTING YOU WATCH ANOTHER TOY STORY AS LONG AS I LIVE!" Liam pulled my right leg as Louie pulled my left leg.

"Damn! She's got a good grip!"

"Hazza! Help me!"

"Yes my little 'Boo Bear'"

"HARRY! I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR CURLS OFF! DON'T HELP THEM! YOU JERK!" Harry grabbed my left leg with Louis and they pulled.

I stilled didn't let my grip go of the chair leg, "Nialler! Please help me!" I begged.

"OKAY! LEPRECHAUN POWER!" he grabbed my waist and pulled in my favour. HAHA. SUCKER'S.

"ZAYN! PLEASE HELP ME!" he glared at me. OH SHIT. I just remembered he's not an morning person.

Zayn started helping Nialler "THANK YOU ZELDA!" I yelled as the boys played tug of war with my body... eewie.

Dirty mind. I groaned as my grip weakened and I was yanked away, "NOO! Help! Help! RAPISTS!" I screamed and grabbed onto the front door door frame.

"LET GO!"

"NEVER!" I was then pulled harshly away and Liam, Louie and Hazza carried me into a van while Zayn and Nialler was locked inside the house by the girls.

"HELP!!" I screamed as I got thrown into the van.

I sat up and glared at the three, "YOUR ALL GOING TO HELL"

"See you there!" Harry chirped brightly while slamming the door shut.

"I AM GONNA KILL YOU ALL IN YOUR SLEEP, YOU HEAR!? I'M GOING TO SELL YOUR UNDER-WEAR ON LINE. IM GOING TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU WHILE SLEEPING AND UP-LOAD THEM TO TWITTER. I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU IN THE DESERT WITH ONLY CHILLI SAUCE! IM GOING TO MURDER YOU WITH A SHRIMP AND GET RID OF THE BODY IN THE OCEAN!" I banged the doors but they didn't open them.

The front door's opened and I looked to see Eleanor and Danielle there "Ready for you shopping spree?" I screamed in horror and started banging the doors louder and more crazed-like.

"HELP! OPEN THE FREAKING DOORS! I NEED OUT OF HERE! HELP! I HAVE AN ALLERGY TO SLEEP WATCHER'S! I'M GOING TO DIE! THEIR GOING TO THROW ME INTO A FASHION SHOW! SOMEONE. ANYONE. HELP ME PLEASE!" but no one opened the door and Danielle turned the car on and drove off.