Chapter 39: Secrets From Anna And Steve

A/N: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OF KBOD - AND THE START OF MY UPLOADATHON!

Sorry for the wait guys, I hope you can forgive me and everything - i've just been taking care of my parents and siblings because they've been sick - and since i'm the only healthy one in the house, I got the position of being the Nurse :P

Besides that, i've moved up twice to two Advanced classes in school, to which a day later got two assignments for -.- Yay me .-. Any who, other than that, i've been doing all my assignments, going dress shopping for my formal (i'm so excited -.-) and i've been working on new stories and all my other stories too!

SO, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and two more chapters to come in the middle and the end of the UploadAThon :) So enjoy this chapter and the two other's to come ^.^ Sorry for the wait, and I hope you all have a brilliant day / night / holiday / birthday / other holiday :)

But before we go, here are the UploadAThon rules:

When I am on or have access to a computer I will upload one story every time there is a 5 on the clock, for example, the first one will be 'Kidnapped, By One Direction' chapter Thirty-Nine will be uploaded 9.05 pm on the 20/09/2013 (Sydney Time).

Each time at either, 0.05, 0.15, 0. 25, 0.35, 0.45, 0.50, 0.55, 5.00, a story will be uploaded. So sit back and relax everyone - "It's gonna be a bump-eh ride!"

- Caitlin xx

P.S, if you'd like and have the time to, please comment / vote / fan - what ever really :P And if you have any questions about things, message me ^.^ Thank you for your time - now go read and enjoy ^.^

Waking up I found five boy's and I all in the back of the Ute... trying not to smile of laugh I climbed out of Louis' bear hug hold and tried to jump off of the side of the Ute, but instead my foot got caught on Zayn's arm and I tripped, face planting on the ground.

Of course I would freaking face plant off of the back of the Ute.

I stood up, brushing the dust and grass off of me I walked over to the fire that was now glowing coals and sat down, spotting Liam's phone I stared at it before I picked it up, haven't really been on Twitter for a long time - since I was mysteriously poisoned in fact, or Tumblr... or Wattpad... or Face book... or... You Tube - OH MY GOD. I'M DEPRIVED ON WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY FANDOMS!

Unlocking Liam's phone I logged out of his Twitter account and logged onto mine: @TheOreoQueen_

going to my mentions I nearly dropped the phone in shock at what the people were saying about me, wow... such a magical and colourful vocabularies from twelve year old's. Staring at the screen in disgust and feeling terrible about myself I decided to search what they meant by me 'Cheating' on the lads.

Clicking the first website that popped up I gaped at the title: Anna Davis, One Direction's Tag-Along Getting A Bit Close On Australian's X-Factor Winner Who Is TAKEN.

Well, I thought this might happen, but holy shit people!

The amount of time's i've been called such vulgar names is freaking horrifying - do people always believe what the paparazzi say? Oh look, and apparently i'm pregnant with Louis' baby, Harry's pissed, Liam's drowning his sorrows in liquor and Reece is now proposing to me. Awesome (please note the sarcasm in this written context).