Chapter 48: Please Don't Leave

• Dedicated to To you

Anna's Admirer Point Of View

The last two weeks have been the saddest yet the funniest time of my life, and yet I can't get the thought of Anna leaving out of my head.

I mean, it's normal to feel this way about a friend - right? With them leaving and all...?"

Oh who am I kidding, I'm in love with her. I can't deny it anymore - but I have to deny it in front of everyone, including Anna herself.

If she found out - I don't even know what she'd do - or I would do. It's traumatizing me and making me have long, troublesome sleepless nights as I continue to think more and more about her leaving. And as the days counted down, making me feel ill and my eyes water.

And now today's the day she is leaving, and I sat on my bed with my face in my hands as I listened to the rain hit my window.

Pull yourself together man, you're not meant to be in love with her anyway. You're meant to be her friend, brother, even Simon forbidden us from falling for her... then why did I let myself fall for her?

'Because your heart fluttered when she laid on the floor of the van, unconscious from running into the wall when we 'kidanapped' her, even you cheeks had heated up when she first opened her eyes and you saw how beautiful her green eyes were', a small voice whispered in the back of my mind, making me swallow.

Someone knocks on my door and I looked up as I wiped the tear on my cheek, "Yes?"

"We're all going to see Anna off, are you coming?"

"Of course" I stood, glancing to make sure I was presentable and then walked out. 

The entire time I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, and the bear I gave her. She's been holding onto it since I got Paul to give it to her - and that makes my heart swell in my chest and continue with it's un-natural beating rate.

"Hi guys, what are you doing up so early?" even her voice sent my heart even more into over-drive and sent me chills down my spine... I think I have it really bad, the love thing I mean.

Then we all hugged her. 

My breathing hitched as I realized I pretty much had her in my arms... almost that is, the boys are here with us.

My moment was interrupted by a door bell, we all parted and the door was open before a man in a suit stared at us, "Miss Davis' residence?"

"Yeah that's me" no... Anna, leave...

"Bags, miss?"

"This suit case and the two duffel bags" 

"We'll walk with you Anna - we still need our goodbyes"

I'm going to need more than that. 

Walking outside, under the umbrellas we all said our good byes, but when I was hugging her someone put their hand on my shoulder, reminding me I needed to let go now or else I might never do so.

I hardly even noticed the rain was pouring down harder than before as Anna stared at us with a torn expression on her face, "Come on Miss Davis, the rains coming down harder!" the man in the suit yelled and Anna gasped before she blinked rapidly and moved forward, kissing out cheeks.

My hand touched my cheek as I stared at her with a stunned expression.

"That's all for good luck in the future, I want you all to stay in contact with me and I want all of you to promise me you won't cry for me, okay?" to late...

"Okay"

We all hugged her, and I felt my heart pound against my chest, trying to get out to scream at Anna not to go.

"I love you all... don't forget about me and don't - don't..."

I could never forget you Anna....

"We promise Anna, we promise"

"Miss Davis, we need to go" no. Shut up you ass. She needs to stay.

"O-oh right... right..."  then she pulls away. My mind kept screaming, 'Don't let her go!' as I watched her step out from under our umbrellas and into the pouring rain.

"I'm going to miss you all... I'll call you! Every single night! And text when ever I can! I swear on my life!" she swears and my hands clenched as I stared at her, as she continued to step backwards, away from me and the boys and towards the thing that's going to take her away.

"We will too"

"And I promise to give you all the updates and everything going on, okay?"

"Okay Anna" don't...

"B-... I'll see you guys later, okay?" my heart started to panic as I stared at her as she stands next to the door of the black car.

"Bye Anna"

Then she gets in.

I froze as realization that I won't see her for nine months and the car door slams.

"No..." 

The boys glanced at me as I stepped forward, my eyes staring through the back window as Anna kept her head forward, "Look back Anna. Look back..." I whispered, shaking as I stepped forward again and out into the rain.

The car turns on and I gasped, "Anna. Look back. Look back Anna" I begged.

But then the car started to drive away, "Anna. Look back!" I yelled.

"What-"

"ANNA! LOOK. BACK!" I screamed as shook on my spot before I felt my heart drop, she wasn't going to... I need... 

I took off after the car as it drove down the street, "ANNA! LOOK BACK!" I yelled as I chased the car like the love struck idiot I am.

"ANNA!" the car took off, hitting the seventy speed limit and I skidded to a stop as the car drove further and further away from me...

"Why didn't you look back? Anna? Why?" I fell onto my knee's as I stared after that car, rain pounding down on me as I stared at the red tail lights of the car, and then it turned the corner and it was gone.

Anna... was gone...

"She's gone..." I stared at the empty road as I waited for Anna to make the man turn the car around and drive back to us, but after a few minutes, I realized she wasn't coming back...

She wasn't coming back...

And that's when my heart shattered and my bottom lip wobbled, "Anna... come back..." I leaned forward, my face in my hands, "Come back Anna... come back..." I cried.

"Are you okay?" someone puts their hand on my shoulder as my body shook with silent sobs.

"N-no..." someone put an umbrella over me as I sat in the middle of the road, crying like a whimp.

"What's wrong? She'll be back in nine months-"

"I love her"

I could only hear the rain pound against the earth and the umbrellas.

"You... what...?"

"I love her, and now she's gone"

That's when the other boys dropped to their knee's and hugged me, "Don't worry, she'll be back-"

"Not until she meets the love of her life that isn't me" I sobbed.

And now she's gone. She's gone... and I hadn't been able to stop her from leaving because I could say 'I love you'.