Chapter 35: I AM SO LONELY, I'M MR. LONELY *Walks away while continuing to sing*

"Anna... Anna... Anna.... I am getting really bored saying you name over and over again.... Anna... Anna.... ANNA! Get your ass up! OREO! POPTART! REECE MASTIN!" the person scream's. Meh, not- "JON RICHARDSON!" "WHERE?!" I scream, pushing the person away from me I looked around frantically for the cute little awkward man.

".... Now she get's up?!" I hear Harry scream, pissed off. I rubbed my eyes, "What happened, Peasant's?" "You fainted..." Liam stares at me and Danielle pokes my side, "You okay babe?" "I'VE BEEN FRIEND ZONED!" I screamed in horror.

"Not again..." Danielle sighs, "Wait, wait, wait! What, who, and when?!" Louis look's at me in shock, "His name is-" "OF NO IMPORTANCE!" I yelled, putting my hand over Eleanor's mouth.

"Who's this boy we have to injure?" Zayn punches his other hand and cracks his neck, "Zayn... your scaring me mate" I awkwardly shuffled my feet on the bed, "Okay... so why is everyone-" "We packed your stuff! We're going on a plane!" I paled, "Oh right... Australia... my home"

"Hey, don't worry! We'll be there every step of the way with you" Louis smiles and pats my back, I looked into his eyes, "I-" "Don't worry, we'll be there every step of the way" he soothes, "And with that, WE'RE GOING TO THE CAR!" Liam yell's.

I was dragged to the car and I felt my stomach twist and I felt completely sick, I don't like this...

~

"Anna?" I pulled my glare from Jasmine- who was sitting on the opposite isle on me, "So, why is she here exactly?" I hissed at Zayn. He look's up from his watch, "Well... we're going on a holiday" "A holiday?" "Simon thought we needed it. We'll be going on a full tour late January next year, and he thought we would need it before then"

"So why is she-" "We're having a holiday with our girlfriends in Australia for a few week's, before we go and go to a Award show in London. But- Simon has made up a special house to... match our adjustment's" I stared at him, "Oh, you mean so we weren't here the next room going at it?" he nod's, ".... you horny monkey's!" I accused, laughing my head off.

"... We have nee'ds-" "Uh-ha, need's" I chuckled before turning back to glaring at Jasmine, she looks away sharply when she saw my glaring at her- she know's. Oh, she know's I am pissed off at her for hitting me.

"Please fasten your seat belt's, we're in for a bumpy ride" ".... I just remembered! I HATE PLANES!" I screamed in terror, MUSIC GOD, SAVE ME!

~

".... Is she moving?" "I don't know, poke her with a stick or something" ".... NOT THAT STICK HARRY! STOP BEING A PERVERT!" Danielle scream's.

"Anna... we've land-" I ran out of the plane and straight into the empty airport, I fell to the ground and hugged it, "I MISSED YOU LAND!" I screamed and kissed it, "Ugh, yuck" I wiped my tongue on my sleeve, gross.

Why the hell did I even do that?!

"Come on, you little weirdo" Harry muses and throw's an arm around my shoulder, I heard teeth grinding from behind us and Harry let's go, "Woo... awkward Harreh" I chuckled and he goes back to Jasmines side, apologizing to he... really man? Really?

"Come on, let's me- PERRIE!" Zayn scream's in my ear then run's toward's as woman, my jaw drops, woah.... way to make me feel self conscious guy's.

They kiss on the lips and everyone in the group stares at them in shock, "When...?" "I don't know" Liam say's, "NATALIE!" we turned and saw Niall run to a girl and the pick her up in a hug and twirl her around, before putting her on her feet and giving her a massive kiss on the lips.

"WHY IS EVERYONE DATING?!" I screamed, seriously?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

"Guy's, this is Perrie" Zayn say's in a smitten voice, "Hello everyone" Perrie smiles and waves.