Chapter 42: Ouch

A/N: HEEYY EVERYONE XD So I hope this chapter is longish - and I hope you guys are getting ready for one of my biggest cliff hangers yet ^.^ He he ;)

Any who, I hope you like this chapter and... yeah - love you all, now go do your homework, go to sleep it's WAY past your bed time and go do your chores before you read this - okay? Because I don't want you guys get in trouble with your parents/school and I defiantly don't want you guys tired ^.^

Until next time,

~ Caitlin xox

Okay - who the hell turned out the lights?!

My god - this better not be a Doctor Who episode or someone's going to be pushed off of a cliff.

"Anna, breathe Anna!"

Hell random voice, I tried looking around but everything was dark and cold - as if I just stepped into Alaska in my under wear. Not only that but it felt like I didn't even have a body - which is something that sparks fear my the back of my mind.

"Anna please - please just breathe!" 

Aren't I already breathing though...? 

I felt tired, as if I haven't slept in years. And soon with that realization I slowly felt peaceful and as if I was being slowly dragged backwards.

"Anna for god sakes! BREATHE!"

There was a crack of light a head of me and something hit against my chest. Out of shock I went to breath out but something stopped me. Choking I went to grab my neck - okay, I have a body now - BUT NOW I'M FREAKING CHOKING. But as soon as I started to freak out as I was kept being pulled backwards and away from the light I felt calmness wash over to me.

"ANNA! WAKE UP!" 

Wake up? I am awake though. 

The voice seemed familiar, yet it didn't at the same time - as if I knew it from another life or something weird like that. 

I was still choking - I couldn't suck a breath in from the thing that was burning my throat, but it didn't hurt, there was no discomfort and there was nothing to suggest I should even breath again.

"Anna... please wake up..." the voice begged and as soon as I heard that I knew I had to help it - help get rid of the saddness that was haunting them.

Ignoring the fact something was slowly dragging me backwards I threw myself forward towards the small crack of white light that was in front of me and I hit what I assumed was the ground. The pulling stopped and I threw my pale - almost see through hands out in front of me and sunk my fingers into the ground and dragged myself forward.

What ever had been dragging me back realized I had other plans - and what ever it was took a hold on my legs, one I could barely feel and started to drag me back. 

"Zayn - ANNA!" I heard a heap of voices yell and something electrocuted my body.

I reached forward and dug my hands into the invisible ground and pulled myself forwards - trying to win at this game of tug-of-war.

I was so cold - but it didn't bother me. I just knew I was cold, and yet I couldn't feel anything but the thing trying to drag me back while I tried to go forwards to the small crack in the darkness.

Grunting as my hands were lit up with a sudden pain and cold fire as I felt it hard to grip the ground.

"Anna - oh god Anna..."