Chapter Twelve: My Bad...

We all stood frozen in horror. HOLY SHIT. Simon Cowell just got hit with a paint ball by One Direction. He is going to be pissed. I frowned. I wonder how much his suit costed him? Hey, I'm hungry...

I snapped out of it and aimed for the boys and shot them all in the fore-head, "SUCKERS!" I yelled and grabbed Simon's hand and dragged him out of the hall way. We went to where my team's discarded guns are.

I passed him one and grabbed the ammo out of the other and split it between us, "Man up soldier! Time to show 'em who's boss!" I tried to hide my laughing while faking a coughing fit. The boys came in and looked like they just murdered a kitten.

I 'accidently' shot them in the- I'm pretty sure fan girls would be killing me, let's just keep it at that. Then I felt Simon lifted his gun and shoot the shock-ridden boy band, "SUCKERS! NO ONE MESSES WITH MA RIGHT HAND MAN!" I yelled and Simon and I coloured them as if a unicorn just threw up on them. At least they match Larry before the war actually started.

Simon Cowell had a evil smile... which scared the shit out of me. I think's he's trigger happy. We ran out of ammo and we turned and I high fived him. He smiled at me then turned to the boys "I wanted to do that in a long time" I felt to the ground in hysterics as the boys would have sweat-dropped in anime terms. In other words they were like people that found out the tooth fairy isn't real at age of forty.

I felt Simon look down at me "Is she alright"

"Yeah, she does that alot" I could hear Liam trying to keep his voice calm but failing miserablely.

I composed my self and stood, "I have slaves!" I screamed and ran to my new slaves and I jumped at Zayn and Niall and they caught me.

"To the kitchen!"

"Umm, I think Uncle Si wants to talk to us" Liam hesitated not looking away from Simon's stare.

"He can wait two minutes while I go eat something"

DUDE. STOP. Why brain? CAUSE HE'S SIMON COWELL. HE'LL SEND US TO A SECLUDED ISLAND AND KILLS US OFF LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES. But that would be cool, besides the killing part... HOW DID I GET STUCK WITH YOU?! Cause I'm awesome. I CAN SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER YOUR ANSWER IF I WAS YOU. Your mean!

I snapped out of the convo with my brain when Niall and Zayn carried me into the kitchen. Stupid brain! Trying to make me not eat. PIG. Shuddup! I frowned and landed on my feet and walked to the fridg,e "What would you like Mr Cowell?" I asked nicely

. He looked at me stunned, "Uh, ice tea please" I nodded and looked at Liam.

"Ice tea and a hot chocolate on the double" I clapped twice and Liam stalked away as I grabbed some cheese and then some cracker's from the cupboard.

I started cutting the cheese humming a random song "Take a picture, it'll last longer" I looked up in time to see everyone look away. IDIOTS. Hey brain! Something we can agree on! I put the food on a plate and put it in front of Simon.

Liam passed him a cup of what presumed was ice tea and me, my hot damn chocolate with marshmallows.

"Thanks buddie" I chirped happily as I sipped it and looked at Simon.

"So Mr Cowell, we finally meet" Simon looked at me.

"Ah, Anna. Isn't it? Yes, the girl who can talk a mile a minute on the phone" he smirked at me.

"I can talk faster if you like" I brightly added after him.

"Call me Simon or Uncle Si" ha, never had an uncle before.

"Cool beans, call me ANNABELLE" he smiled at me and turned to the boys.

"You know how to pick them. I like her. So Anna-" I face palmed.