14 ❣ I'll Pass

"Seduce you?" I choked out. "A-are you insane? I'll pass. Thanks."

"Who said there were passes?" he asked, supporting his head up by resting his hands behind his head.

I looked at his beautiful face and then down at the awe which was I. I looked back at him and saw him looking at me rather searchingly. He didn't bother looking away.

"What?" I asked, suddenly feeling dizzily insecure.

"Breathe." He soothingly said, running his hand down my arm.

I inhaled, mostly his scent. He smelled like cinnamon usually, although at that moment, I could sniff out something different.

I exhaled.

His face was a few centimeters away from mine after I arched my whole body closer to his.

He looked at me like he was in darkness and I was the only beam of light, at least that's how I felt.

How wrong I was. He was probably just being lustful.

His eyes dropped down to my lips and I tried to focus on anything but his because I knew I would lose my mind.

I ran my fingers across his perfect jawline and felt little stubbles of hair. I was probably getting dizzy now. I hadn't been this close to him; talk less of me being able to actually touch him.

I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. He wasn't looking at my lips anymore. Instead, I found him staring back at me like he was earlier.

My heart felt like it had flown away or at least stopped beating. With the way I was feeling, I dearly wished I actually stopped breathing there and then. But then again, I didn't want him looking at my ugliness while I lay passed out. it was bad enough he had seen me like that at the beach.

Ah. The beach.

I remembered the way he held me like he was scared to let me go. I remembered him telling me it was okay.

That thought gave me the courage to run my fingers down his torso as delicately as I could until I reached the band of his sweatpants. Running my fingers back up, I used my index finger to pull his shirt up along. I made sure to make the rest of my fingers run across his bare skin.

It felt so good to touch him.

When I got to his chest, I looked up at him. He was still looking at me.

My face felt hot, not because I was turned on or anything... which I probably was. That's beside the point.

I was out of moves!

Like what to do next? Help anyone.

I should've googled this before I started. How to seduce a guy.

Lord. I was the epitome of stupidity.

"I-uh," I cleared my throat, "I don't know what else to do."

He sat up a bit, taking his hand out from behind him and I felt the warmth from them on my cheeks. He used his thumb to draw circles and run across my lips.

"You're doing perfect," he assured me. "Just tell me what you need me to do."

Alcohol.

He had been drinking. That was the foreign scent I sniffed out.

Now I could feel my heart beating in my stomach.

I looked at his face as I strongly thought about what I would want Cayson to do, but the fact that his head was against mine and he was caressing my cheeks made it hard to concentrate.