5 ☆ Just One Mistake

"I can't stand you right now." I spat out with a grunt.

Cayson looked away from the road for a second to look at me baffled, "are you possessed?"

I shot him a death glare.

He hadn't said anything all through the ride for four minutes now. That's not life. Why would you even want to waste one minute being kept shut?

Exactly.

So that's the major reason I was trying to have a conversation with the bastard.

"No." I stated. "Are you?"

There was no reply, just a fed-up sigh.

I grunted louder than the first time while I attempted turning on the radio at least, but he slapped my arm away.

"What did I say about Angelique?"

"A lot." I assured him, "like no throwing up, no resting my head against the window, no make-up, no eating, no doing this-" I said as I turned on the radio and Centuries by Fall Out Boy played on, "-some extra bullshit."

He shot me a look when I began dancing and practically yelling "Remember me for centuries. And just one mistake. Is all it will take! We'll go down in history. Remember me for centuries! Hey, hey, hey!"

I could swear I heard him let out a chuckle, it kind of gave me the balls to make a deal with him.

"C'mon. Pretty boy doesn't want to sing along?" I pouted.

He said nothing and kept his eyes on the road, like that was going to shut me up. Yeah right.

"If you don't sing along, or at least say something, I'm going to rest my head against the window."

"Is 'shut it' enough for you? Or would you like me to break it down to stupid?"

I agree. That was cruel, and maybe I decided to give up. He could continue being the grumpy bastard he was.
I pulled out my phone and began tweeting about grumpy bastards.

I was more than excited when we got to Wes' house because that meant going as far away from Cayson as possible.

Stupid idiot with a stupid name...

Of course we didn't walk in together. He walked in without even at least directing me to the entrance, but I was smart enough to follow.

And yeah, of course I was pissed and hurt because of what he said. I wasn't the brightest person in high school hence the nickname 'dumb-na'. How I passed was a miracle.

I was welcomed into Wes' humble home with a topless dude stepping right in front of me, grabbing me by the waist and attempting to dry hump.

Let's be clear. If he was at least sleek about it, I may have just considered, but the whole first impression thing really kicked in here. And somewhere in my gut, making me want to puke last year's thanksgiving dinner if that was remotely possible.

"Ew. Get off me!" I pushed him and just when my knee was about to hit him where the sun don't shine before he let go and told me to "chill man."

I flipped my hair casually and stood there for a minute or two looking at people having sex on the dance floor, a couple of people making out by the corner most of which were girls kissing girls and I could bet my money it that at least half of these girls were doing it to get the attention of some boys, or to impress the boys who were already giving them attention.

Funny how the only time I ever and made out with Rona was to chase the boys away. Just funny.

"Danaaaa." Jack approached me with a girl on his back, "Wes is er... occupied at the moment."