28

I woke up next to my beautiful boyfriend still deep in his sleep.

The empty box of pizza sat by his side of the bed and the event of the previous night came flooding my brain.

I giggled a bit.

My mom had walked in on us having a highly intense make out session.

I thought she'd be asleep by 1am but apparently not.

She was up, worrying about her son's whereabouts.

After she left us with our privacy, we had lost the hunger we were feeling and bursted into laughter.

Then we cuddled and he peacefully slept off first.

I was still awake lost in my thoughts.

The urge to tell him about Kevin and what went down came up, but then I didn't want to ruin the happy moment.

I looked over at his sleeping body and the image of Cayson lying down in my bed shirtless came up.

And then there was another image of him sleeping shirtless in his own bed.

He was always sleeping so carefree like a 5 year old kid who's got nothing to worry about, but I knew better.

I walked into the bathroom quickly and had a long shower.

I was too busy thinking about this and that, I had lost time.

But who cares? Most people make life changing decisions while in the shower or taking a shit.

When I got back into the room, my Prince Charming was up.

He gave me a warm smile and got off the bed, walking over to me.

His arms wrapped me, pulling me closer, and his lips left a quick kiss on my head. "Good morning, gorgeous," he whispered.

I smiled at his gentle gesture and raised my head up to give him a peck on the lips. "Morning."

His eyes roamed down to the area my towel hung lose on my chest.

I rolled my eyes. Boy will be boys.

"I always knew you'd have great boobs," he said, smirking at my pair of oranges.

Jokingly, I pushed him away. "You are such a perv!"

Just then, there were two knocks at the door. "Dana? Can I come in?" My mom asked from the other side of the door.

I walked over to the door and gave Adam a knowing look.

We were both trying to hold on our laughter when I opened the door to see my mom shielding her eyes.

I couldn't hold mine in any longer. A small giggle escaped my mouth. "Mom, you're safe," I said.

She let out a huge sigh of relief. "Hey Adam," she smiled awkwardly at him.

Adam casually waved at her with that warm smile of his on his face. "Morning Miss. P," he said. "I was about to go freshen up actually."

My mom shrugged him off, "you go do your thing!"

And he walked away into the bathroom.

My awkward mother gave out another sigh of relief.

"Please tell me he used protection," she asked, worried and in a hushed tone.

"Mom!" I whined. "Ugh! We didn't do anything."

I don't know about you, but for me, it was kind of hard to talk to my mom about sex!

I'd never told her I wasn't a virgin. Heck even my dad wasn't told.