25 ☆ Tensed Lips

"BAHHAAHAAHA!" I laughed out with no fucks given and drunk off my ass. "His dingy was still out?"

He nodded. "And chasing right after me."

Cayson was telling me how he was walking home from school one day and this hobo woke up to pee and started chasing him. While peeing!

We had found our way to the kitchen for our second bottle of alcohol since the first didn't take any time at all to finish.

I wouldn't exactly say second bottle though because the first was more than half way done already.

I was sat on top of the kitchen counter and Cayson between my legs as his elbows rested on my thighs.

I'd say we'd been like that for the past 30 minutes, but maybe that was just the alcohol judging.

I snatched the bottle of Jack Daniels from him. "My turn," I said, gulping down a mouthful.

"Once, my ex boyfriend dared me to have a quickie with the school's social reject," I blurted.

Cayson's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head from shock. "Lemme guess. You used your pass."

I giggled, shaking my head. "I did it!" I squealed. "I was the nastiest bitch in high school with the school bad boy as my boyfriend."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?"

"Cause it means I've changed," I smiled at him, unconsciously running my finger across his jawline. "Anyway, as I was going on, he kept yelling 'oh my God' 'oh my God' 'oh my God'. And then he started praying!"

Cayson bursted out into laughter, and somehow so did I.

I was surprised no one had come to check if we were in our right state of minds.

We were clearly not.

Our laughter died out when our heads rested on the other, but our smiles remained.

But not shortly after, joy was replaced with lust. And we found ourselves both staring at the other's lips.

We exhaled each other's air and found pleasure at the sound of that.

He brought his lips closer and I thought he was going to kiss me, but then he went back to his original position and continued staring at my lips like he couldn't wait to devour them.

I bit my lip, because I knew that deep down, he liked that. A lot.

He shut his eyes close and I noticed his jaw muscles contract and relax.

He approached my lips again, but retracted.

I lifted my hands to the side of his face. Now I could really feel his jaw muscles contract and relax, like he was really trying to hold himself back.

Trying to resist.

"Dana," he breathily called my name, filled with so much affection. At least that's how I heard it.

And I almost melted.

He approached, and this time, he didn't go back.

I felt his lips on mine; it was just a mere light touch, but it made me feel things I had never in my life time felt before.

He still seemed unsure if to go ahead or not, and honestly, so was I.

You'd think the fact that I had a loving boyfriend would make me certain that I didn't want any of this going on. But that was not the case.

If anything, I was more sure I wanted the kiss than I was unsure of it.

So taking that conclusion, I decided to give in.