15 ☆ No Talk Is Nice Talk

Cayson had somehow managed to stay beside me through out the entire show. Adam too. He was on the other side.

Of course Amanda was forever holding unto Cayson's arm.

It still didn't make any sense at all as to why they acted like they were a couple, even when he had said they weren't.

Adam had left with Jack for a while to get some cotton candy.

Was I a bad person for hating cotton candy? Probably.

But I was a hundred times worse for trying to make Cayson kiss me when he had Amanda, even though he lied about that for some reason.

I suddenly really needed to pee. Maybe it was from the awkwardness of being so close to someone I had slapped a few days ago.

"Rona, Lilian, do you guys know where the restroom is at?" I asked after making sure to clear my throat. My voice had to be the least bit presentable if Cayson was going to hear it.

They both shook their heads and offered to go look for where it was with me, an offer I gladly took.

But some people just never know to mind their business.

"I know where it's at," said Cayson, shocking me to the point of emotional electrocution.

"It's -"

"Get up. I'll take you there," he offered.

'It's okay. I'll just go with my friends,' I was going to say, but Amanda beat me to it.

"Case, you don't need to stress yourself so much. She can look for it herself."

Cayson totally ignored the little wit without ever taking his eyes off me.

He got up on his two feet and offered me his hand.

I unconsciously bit my lip, "I'll pass."

"Who said there were passes?" He asked, giving me a knowing look before grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me to my feet.

"I really don't feel like peeing anymore, Cayson. You can let go off me now," I told him once we were out of sight from the group we had come with.

"Is there a reason you waited till we got this far before letting me know?" He asked, not sounding the least bit pissed, which I must say, annoyed the shit out of me.

"Well I thought I could stomach your presence for a little longer. But I was wrong."

"Maybe if you stopped daydreaming about kissing me for a moment," he winked at me.

I angrily seized my wrist from his grip. "You are so full of yourself, aren't you, now?"

"I mean, I am Cayson Arnett after all," he smirked.

"The childish bastard," I completed for him, looking him right in the eye.

"Me?" He chuckled. "I'm the childish one?"

"Damn right you are!"

"Last I checked, I wasn't the one who was scared of the water."

I deadpanned.

My lips formed a straight line and my eyebrows were relaxed.

"Who cries over a stupid car?" I asked.

"That's different!" He defended.

"How? Cause 'daddy' said he wouldn't buy you a better one till next week? Or because now you have nothing to pick up your little sluts with?"