Us

Three knocks woked up Stell's condo unit, and it also wakes him up. He decided to stands up from his bed and squinted his eyes trying not to hurt it as he goes out and went to the door. That's probably his friends.

They've told him that they may or they may not stay in his condo for tonight. They're out for a solo shoot and probably it's already three in the morning and they're surely tired so they chooses his place.

"Pasok kayo," There's Justin, Josh and Ken. Looking all too tired.

"Salamat."

"Du'n na kayo sa guest room. Okay na du'n, kayo na bahala." Stell drowsily said and starts walking towards his own room.

"Si Paulo, dito rin ba dumiretso? Nauna s'ya saamin," Ken starts to took off his shoes as well as Justin and Josh. It's Ken who asked Stell about Paulo's whereabouts.

"Tulog na," He simply answered.

When Stell starts to walk to his wok room, the three take that as a sign that he's leaving them alone. It's just fine though. They're been going in and out in Stell's condo and they know some things in here.

They just let him go, and they find themselves some time to do things before going to bed.

The salas is left in silence. The night is soundly silent. It's cold and dark. But the darkness and the cold seems to be their comfort as they all go round stirring in their slumber. Dwelling in their dearest home and comfort sleep.

The sun have spent the half of his duty in the morning when the host of the house woke up and decided to cook for their supposed breakfast. One of his guest wakes up after him, Justin. They both hang on the kitchen sipping their coffee and milk for Justin.

Meanwhile the first of all his guest woke up from a sudden bad dream. He rised up on the bed, sun rays hits his eyes and it hurts. He squinted his eyes for a second, getting it used to the light before he stands up finally and fixed the host bed and lazily walks out of the hots bedroom. Upon smelling the coffee in the kitchen he went to straight to there, and saw the host back on the front of the sink and stove stirring something on the pan. He wonders what it is.

Without minding anything else he's still drowsy. He walks to Stell's back and gradually hugged him from his back settling his arms on his waist and resting his face on Stell's broad back, he yawned first before greeting him a good morning with a hoarse voice.

"Morning, breakfast?" Stell ask casually. He looks back at him and drop a small kiss on his forehead. The person looks up to him and stared at him. Stell's forehead wrinkled as the guy move to his front and hugs him again.

"Hindi pa ako nagto-toothbrush, later po," It said while forcing himself to fit on Stell's body.

"Eh bakit hindi ka pa nag-toothbrush bago lumabas?" Stell then just helps him from what he wants to happen, he hugs him and settled in his chest, this guy is taller than him in about five inches but still insisting to fit himself on him. When he realizes that he can't fit in Stell's chest he goes up to his neck and buried his face on it.

"Gusto kita makita eh," He can sense his pout against his neck.

Stell ruffled his hair and again did his hobby, small kisses anywhere part of this man's face. He loves to kiss on his forehead, or on his cheeks, or in his hair.

"Mag-toothbrush ka na, maluluto na 'to oh, magla-lunch na," He strengthen his hands to the stove and lower the fire.

"Hmm, ayaw." He shakes his head against Stell's neck. Hard headed.

"Paulo," With his warning tone he said. Paulo looks up to Stell and start a staring contest with him.

On the other side of the corner, Justin is just looking at them, not saying anything, just looking, and when the door of the guestroom opened Josh went out, he saw how the two starts to stare ateach other while still hugging and he sat down the chair while the Stell starts to kiss Paulo's face.

Secrets are hard to bury and easy to dig and spill. Justin thought.

They both move to look at each other sharing the same thoughts. Suddenly they can't move their bodies. Suddenly they were stucked in that place. Suddenly they can't talk for a second.

"Hindi ka pa lalakad, ha? Isa, dalawa—"

Paulo run away from Stell that's threatening to tickle him again.

"Mahal naman eh!" He pouted as he avoided Stell's arms trying to tickle him.

"Tat—" They all saw how Paulo pouted more and turned his back on Stell and run towards the door. He seems not to notice the two people except Stell in the kitchen.

"Eto na nga, hmp! Yakap lang eh damot!" Then the shutting sound of the door echoed.

"Tigas ng ulo," Stell murmured as he goes back to the sink and check his cooking again.

He sense Justin's presence beside him. He tasted a bit if his cooking and uttered some words.

"Si Ken? Tulog pa? Gisingin mo na, kain na tayo." He said like there's nothing to explain and like nothing happened.

Justin drank the water he get on the fridge, Josh looks at him, but then looked away before heading to the comfort room. Justin left with no choice but to go and wakes Ken.

"Lamig!" The silent room were bombarded with Paulo's voice as he sat down the seat he usually sat at. The right corner next to the center.

"Lakas ng ulan sa labas eh," Paulo rubs his arms and then his hands together and blows hot breath on it.

He loves rain but he hates cold. He's blowing to his hands when he felt Stell's arms wrapped around his chest to his arms. He looks up to him and rested his head on his shoulders. He's bending down so he could reach him sitting. He smiled at what is did, he chuckled softly first and leaned over to kiss Stell's cheeks.

"Hiya ka pa, dito oh," Stell protruded his lips on Pau.

"Kapal mo! Ayoko nga," He leaned away, and used his right hand to blocked Stell's lips from coming over.

"Ayaw mo? Ayaw mo?" He jokingly teased and leaned over, but the other just keeps on avoiding him.

"E'di 'wag," Stell stops leaning over and he make a poker face. Paulo's smile widens, it showed his teeth.

He encircled his hands that stopping the other guy from coming for him, to Stell's neck and pulled him over, and captured his lips upon meeting in the center. It's just a quick one, like a feather kiss, when he pulled away he drop a peak on the edge of his lips.

"Ayaw." He whispered and smiled widely at him.

"Gusto ko kape." He sweetly said.

"Oh tapos?"

"Pagtimpla mo ako," he tenderly said.

"Lambing lambing kapag may kailangan, kapag wala ang sungit sungit." Stell pointed out. He chuckled softly when he saw Paulo's brows furrowed and his forehead wrinkled.

"Hindi kaya!" Paulo objected.

"Oo kaya, kaya bitawan mo muna ako at ipagtitimpla kita ng kape." He immediately laughs at Paulo's look. He looks like a kid and he stolen his precious candy.

He's laughing his ass off, when Paulo's eyes moved onto the other side of the room, his eyes meet Justin's curious eyes still lingering on them.

"J-Justin? Kanina k-ka pa d'yan?" He frantically ask and stoods up his seat. Stell stops from walking to the counter to take a look on the situation.

"Oo, dito kami natulog kagabi eh," Justin casually answered.

"Stell why didn't you told me that they're here?" He shifted on Stell and ask nervously.

"Why? Akala ko alam mo? Kasama mo sila kagabi 'di ba? Nauna ka lang ng konti, so I thought you knew. And bakit ba? What's the deal having them here?" Paulo stared at Stell for a moment.

In between their conversation, the guestroom door opens and it reveals Ken and Josh, they heard everything behind the door and they've been talking inside about what they jsut saw earlier this morning. The three looks at Paulo frantically leaves upon dropping words that hits them.

"Stell they didn't knew about us."