Lips

I heard him groan as I slightly bit his lower lip. It's just a quick making out session after that freaking jealous moment of mine.

Who the hell won't? Damn, I fucking saw their lips touched! It touched! I saw it! I don't care if it's just a fucking camera angle!

As I remember it again, my kisses became agressive and attacks him without any inhibitions. I didn't control myself when I pushed him down to our bed getting on top of him. Hands beside his head and there I was like an animal hungry for its prey.

I don't really like myself when jealous and we both know that.

His lips fought mine as I explored his mouth, tongue entangling to each other, he keeps on groaning underneath me.

Oh how would I love to hear that as a moan Paulo.

Nothing much as possible I trailed deep sucking kisses from his jaw down to his neck that I know will leave marks, and that is exactly what I've planned on doing.

I exchange my hands unbuttoning the polo shirt he is wearing. When did he even starts to wear this kind of clothes? Was I too unfocused these days?

“Ken—Ah~” My desires darkened as I felt his body arch meeting mine on top.

I haven't done anything, Pau. I'm just starting.

I am just caressing and kissing his skin, and I love to hear the results of what I am doing to him. I throw his clothes to the floor piled up with his tank top, and I seasoned mine on top, I was just wearing a plain black shirt, too easy to take off.

Now my hands are free to pin his. That was what I did before crawling my lips down to his chest fondling on his hard erect nipples.

“Uh~” His moans filled music to my ears and I ain't complaining.

I let my inner lust move for me, let my left hand unpin his hands above and travelled it down to his waist, to his stomach and finally to it's final destination. To the buckle of bulge on his pants.

“Ken~” I know the warmth of my hand against the cloth to his erection is doing some crazy tactics making him wild moaning beneath that's why I made it even more flowery.

“Yes love?” I answered going back to nibbling his lower lip.

“S-Stop teasing me, will you?” His eyes half hooded. I soundly chuckled.

“I wasn't teasing you, love.” I smiled at him meaningfully.

Watch me get you crazy over me, Nase.

“K-Ken, what the fuck~” His angry voice was swallowed into a lustful moan right direct onto my ears.

I let my fingers dance together against the cloth of his pants. I run it up and down creating that vibration that probably making the guy benath me insane for more.

“Ken please~” I felt him clutching on my arms.

Tama 'yan, hindi lang dapat ako ang nababaliw dito, dapat ikaw rin, sa akin.

I let him whimper as I continued licking his earlobes down to his sensitive neck again. My favorite spot, his shoulder blades. I can trade watching a new episode of an anime just to lean on this shoulders.

Mine. These are mine. He is mine.

“Oh fuck~” I can sense his desperation to get what he wanted but still I am the boss of the night, what will happen are the ones that I wanted to.

I chuckled before capturing his kiss into a deep luring kiss.

“Akin 'to. Akin ang labi na 'to. Ako lang ang pwedeng humalik dito. Naiintindihan mo ba Nase?”