SUNDAY HAZE

Plate clatters and sound of the running water from the faucet is the only sound that can be heard from the wide kitchen when a topless red head entered rummaging his hair sleepily. He groaned while getting a glass of cold water in the fridge.

He's just up from a two hour sleep from the office.

The guy washing the plates looks his way as he put the empty glass of water on the sink. His half squinted eyes darted at the beautiful human being that he saw upon waking up. His arms snaked at the person's waist and settled himself at his back burying his face on his nape and started dropping small kisses on it.

"I'm washing the plates, Ken." An abruptly disagreement after those flirty kisses on his back.

"Pau, mahal, where do I put this?" He's putting the glass Ken used earlier to it's designed place when he heard someone that

"Lower cupboard Stell—Ken." Pau whined with Ken's nostop kisses that crawled up to his neck now.

He tsked when the red head stopped putting its chin on top of his shoulders but he's certain that he leaves red marks as red as his hair on his neck now.

Not long enough Stell has managed to went to them. His hand went to Pau's waist that just finished washing the used plates.

"Good morning," Stell murmured leaning closer to Ken kissing him on his lips. Both nibbling their lips, making sound echoing on the kitchen most specially on Paulo's ears.

He gulp as he feel himself heating up.

"Someone's calling us with our name." Upon pulling away, Ken uttered.

"Oo nga, narinig ko." Stell leaned his back on the sink as he pulled Pau and Ken closer to him settling his hand, one on Paulo's waist and one on Ken's back. Ken's arms too crawled on his waist, chin still on Pau's shoulders. He smirked along with Stell.

"Stop it you two, you still have a lot of explaining to do." Paulo pointed the two with his fingers with warning on his voice.

"I think Stell, babe you should go first," That made Pau shifted on Stell as Ken pointed at him.

"Why aren't you home last night? Sinong may sabi sainyong pwede kayo matulog sa opisina?" Pau glance at Ken first and then shifted it back to Stell.

The two both looked away from him biting their lips. Ken cleared his throat and buried his face back on Pau's neck hiding, meanwhile Stell looked back and smiled widely at Pau.

"Hindi naman ako natulog Mahal—Aww!" Stell's words were interrupted when Pau's nails dug into his side, pinching a thin layer of his skin.

"I'm just kidding! I have to finish important matters kaya hindi na muna ako umuwi." He pouted at Pau's glaring face on him.

"Ang aga mong umuwi tapos 'di ka pa pala natutulog?" Stell didn't answer anymore instead he leaned his head on Pau's shoulder. Ken is on the right and he's at left.

"Ikaw—Stop biting my neck!"

"What? I'm always at the office 'til midnight love, I didn't go home kasi alam ko namang wala akong uuwian dito, Stell will spend the night at his office, and you're not home yet."

"Tsh, I went home last night to surprise you, ako pa na-surprise. Surpise! No one's at home." He sarcastically said the 'surprise' word with excitement and then he sulkily utter the next words. He even rolled his eyes on them lips protruded.

The two started laughing, finding that too adorable and amusing. Both of their shoulders shake with their laughter. Pau glared at the both of them.

"Aww the baby's mad, sorry mahal, it's so busy in the office, don't be mad na." Stell was the first one to utter a word and after caught Pau's lips in a smack flirty kiss.