Sa'yo

2:05 am when Paulo heard their gate opened and a car parked on their garage. He stood up from their couch and went to the door to open it.

He saw Ken stepping up from their three step stairs. From where he is he can see how tired the guy is from just walking slowly.

He saw him pincher the bridge of his nose and blink three times faster before their sight locked at each other.

"Mahal." He asked for him.

The latter closed their distance and hugged him tightly. He buried his face on Paulo's neck inhaling his sandalwood scent.

"Pagod," he sad as a matter of fact. Paulo caress his back and kissed hair.

"Du'n ka na sa taas magpahinga. Halika na," Half awake he pulled away and step inside their house but before walking towards their room upstairs he held his lover's hands tightly entwining their fingers together.

Exhausted from everything he did for today but then coming home to the place where he knows someone is waiting for him patiently, anticipating his presence and hugging him after his dreadful schedules, everything fades like it's just a phase, because here's his home taking care of him now.

Ito nalang habang buhay, sapat na.

He smiled in the middle of Paulo helping him taking off his coat and placing it down their couch. When Pau leaves him for a moment to surely get him fresh clothes, he sat down to their bed and lean his back on the headboard, but suddenly exhaust sip his sanity and slowly takes him to unconsciousness.

Meanwhile Paulo just sighed at the sight of him tiredly leaning on the headboard closed eyes and flat breathing.

He went to sat beside him then strengthen his hands to caress his cheeks, he weakly smiled, leaned into him and plant a soft kiss on his forehead before another soft one on his lips.

Sapat na 'to sa habang na buhay na kasama s'ya.

He continued to unbutton his polo shirt then with the used of wet towel he got from the bathroom he wiped his neck and chest before putting on a white t-shirt for him to sleep on, and his soft short shorts he'd always wear sleeping.

He shakes his head upon seeing the guy still with his shoes on. He took it off of him and slowly he hugged the guy's muscled body and lay it on their bed properly.

Pagod na pagod. Andito naman ako, ako ang pahinga mo, hindi ko ipagkakait sa'yo 'yun. Lilipas ang lahat, pati pagod mo kaya naiintindihan ko.

He cleaned the mess he made to it's proper places and then settled himself beside his lover. Slithering his arms on his stomach and using his arms as his pillows.

"Love," Then after a second he felt Ken moved to find a more comfortable way to him and definitely hugging him back.

"Hmm?" Now they're laying facing each other, he felt Ken's forehead against his forehead and it's hot breath brushing on his face.

"Happy anniversary Mahal ko, I love you," In between consciousness Ken whispered.

Paulo smiled widely and insisted himself on Ken's body buried himself on his chest hugging him tightly.

Pagod o hindi, may mga importanteng bagay na hindi nawawala sa utak natin. Scientist said that a heart that remembers, tells brain to settle with it.

May pagmamahal na kahit ano mang pagod Ang maramdaman kahit maratay man ang katawan, nannatili sa isipan ang detalyadong bigkasin ng pusong nag-uutos dito.

Mouth tells what the heart beats for when it's love.

They said you could sleep faster when you're hugging someone, they're warmth gives you comfort and let you sleep more comfortably than how you used to be. It's indeed true. Just by sensing their presence beside you makes your surrounding a comfort place, anywhere you were.