online selling

"Bilis na kasi Ken, promise for tonight lang! Please, please, please?" Paulo has been persuading his best friend for a favor.

"No. Ayoko. Kung tao nga hirap akong kausapin, magbenta pa kaya?" He knows that, but he really need to earn money tonight.

"You don't have to do anything I'll do the voice over at the back, and you'll just show the products! Ganun lang! Better say don't like persuade them I buy!" He's desperate! He knows Ken can help him through sitting in front of the camera and sell his products for him.

"Pau, I can't. You know I hate that thing." But of course as an introverted specie that he is, Ken won't even think about it.

"But I need your help. Isipin mo nalang this is for a story! You post stories!" He tried hard to convince him but it seems not to be working.

"No." Ken turned his back on Paulo that caught his arm and hug him from there.

"Please?" The guy pouted at him, staring at him with those doe eyes he know he won't ever resist.

But he did, when he shook his head on Paulo and turned to leave again.

Lalong humaba ang nguso ng iniwan niya at hinayaan nalang ang kaibigan. Nagsimula nalang siyang mag-ayos ng mga gagamitin niya para magsimula na muling magbenta.

He's got kicked out of his part time job when he talk back to a mean costumer and poured a glass of juice on her head. She was mean!

He needs money for his monthly tuition fee so he needed an alternative for his job while he haven't found a permanent part time.

"Hello! Good evening! Kumusta po?" He greeted in front of the camera, smiling wide entertaining that went into his live selling.

It was smooth, he ignored the questions like "where is your best friend?", "saan po si hoodie guy?", "kasama mo si pogi?", and whatnots. It all started when suddenly Ken entered his room while he's live selling and everyone feasted on his voice and face while giving Paulo a takeout.

He's got orders but are rare, live is going too slow.

"Okay, Miss Shane David, yours po. Please take a screenshot for payment proceeds." He smiled and showed the product on the camera.

He counted a three second count on his mind two times before he put the face mist down, and stood up to get a new product to offer.

He looked into the products prepared on the table and look which will be sold easily. And while thinking he didn't heard the door open, revealing Ken in his pokerface.

When he thought he would resist Paulo, well he can, for a few minutes. For not long.

Ken went to the guy's side and when he gets up from getting a product he snatch it from, smoothly gliding to the chair where the camera is settled. He sighed deeply and showed the cream in an orange container to the audience.

"Next item is this. First to mine." And there's the blowing up comments, the first miner was fast to go up but Ken gladly caught it up.

"Heart Veran, take a screenshot please." He firmly said.

Meanwhile Paulo was shock but he immediately came back to his reverie when Ken's bass voice commanded for the next item.

He fastly get a product from the table that he didn't even know what is.

"Next." Ken said stoically.

"Smile." He mouthed on Ken, with matching draw on his face of a smiling looking line.

Ken looks at him in an even annoyed look.

"That's a soap." He whispered to tell Ken what he's holding.