Home

The spotify shoot for the National Pet's Day have gotten smoothly. It is fun and calm. But from the center of their seat, Ken knew there's an obvious exhausted man sitting there.

Wearing his nude colored sweater, his hair in a bun and eyes carrying bags underneath. He still looks divine despite. Looking so gorgeous just like always.

"Pau," The one-inched-blonde haired man called as he sat down after putting the black cat mirroring his cat's image and color to Justin, feeding him with Pitchy, ita sibling.

"Hmm?" Paulo hummed as he caressed Ponky's fur, back leaning on the couch, eyes squinting on the light blocking his sight.

"Com'ere." Ken uttered as he settled himself close to Paulo's side, arms sliding between his back and the couch's backrest, pulling the man leaning to him. Arms resting on the side of Paulo's waist, the other crossing over the man's thighs, claiming it all on top of his thighs.

Ponky moved and sunk himself on Paulo's stomach as his owner moved to whatever Ken is guiding him to.

Suddenly Paulo's lid felt heavy and hot. He just wants to close it and sleep.

"Sleep." Ken mandated gently pushing Paulo's head on his chest.

"Matulog ka muna. I know you're tired."

Yes. I am tired. So tired.

Paulo hummed softly making himself comfortable on Ken's hold. The moment he felt the man's warmth on his body, he feels like melting, he feels like all the exhaust in his system subsided and slowly his reflexes, his mind, went on a straight line with nothing on it. Just pure calmness.

Slowly, Paulo let his eyelids close on its own and succumbed into the unconscious, into the comfortable unconscious, the darkness that he loves, the peace of his sanity, the comfort of his heart, and the soul of his love.

"Pahinga ka muna sa akin, Mahal." Ken whispered planting a warm and soothing kiss on Paulo's forehead.

For all the tiring things that Paulo have done, he knew there'll be someone that he can rest at, someone that he can bury his face on, smell the scent that calm his nerves, the warmth that makes his sleep, voice that's lull him to comfort. His rest, his man, his life, his heart, his soulmate, his best friend, his lover.

As he fell asleep, he went to a dream, to where he saw himself, happy on that tattooed arms, laughter echoing, smiles radiating, happiness is all over the place, and it smells like, honey, freshly brewed coffee, the setting in an under the rising sun.

As he close his eyes caused by the blinding lights he opened them in the sight of an arm with tattoos with orange fur on it's other side. He automatically smiled. He inhaled his favorite manly scent the man that's hugging him has. He can feel the slight vibration of his voice through his chest. He moved up to the crook of the man's neck, nose landing on Ken's scent glands, he fill his nostrils with his pheromones.

While doing so, a hand went to his cheeks and brush the strand of his hair tucking them behind his ear, and soon caressed his cheeks.

"How's your sleep?" Soft kiss landed on his temple after the words.

"Great." He whispered his answer then rose up even tho he still wants to stay in his most favorite place.

"Good." He saw that sweet smile draw on the man's lips. And there he feels like melting.

"What time is it?"

"Six in the evening, love."

"Huy—"

"Relax, wala na tayong gagawin, uuwi na."

"Eh? Ba't 'di mo pa ako ginising kanina uuwi na pala?"

"Dahil alam kong 'pag nagising ka, tatakbo ka nanaman at susubsob sa trabaho." Ken stated as a matter of factly.

"Marami akong gagawin."

"Bukas na." Ken said firmly, not letting the man argue about the matter anymore.

"Asan na sila?" Paulo just sighed and look around their studio, he can't see anyone around

"Packing. Now if you're ready to go, let's go, iuuwi muna kita."

"Uuwi?" The tone Paulo used seems like questioning even tho he already knew what Ken meant by that.

"Yeah, sa 'kin ka muna for tonight. Pahiram lang kahit isang gabi, I'll give you back tomorrow."

"Why do you sound like begging Ken?"

"Because I am."

"You don't have to." Paulo's gaze soften looking straight back at Ken.

"I know. I know you can slip me in your time, but I don't want you stressing about it, so here I am, slipping myself to your time. Don't worry about it, alright. Tara na, uwi na tayo."

"Si Ponky?"

"Ayun. Sasama siya sa atin." Ken pointed the orange cat in a corner licking his paws and chuckled at the last sentence.

"Okay." Paulo then leaned in more the man's touch on his face and then nodded.

"Tara na?"

"Yeah. Let's go, uwi na tayo."

As Paulo imagined the feeling of Ken's soft blavk mattress on his back, he craved for it's scent that splits Ken's scent without perfume and his laundry soaps on it. Craved for the ambiance that Ken's room, living room, kitchen, veranda, and bathroom feels like.

Just like it's owner, they feels like home.

Hand in hand, they travelled home.