Prompt

Hungry | Moon

Darkness evades the light sky. It was as if it's hungry to eat the world and sip it's sanity until it is full and awakened in the red beauty of the moon, eclipsing in awe. Preparing for the possibility of crashing, piercing into pieces.

“It's coming.” A howling voice. Followed by a growl and howl facing the red blood moon.

Anger. Hunger. Desperation for a flesh to give life illuminated in the eye illuminated by the bleeding moon.

Fangs out, veins portruding, as the latter grows feets and fur in full white demonstrated by rule of darkness of the forest.

Seconds come, and as it get lighter and faster the eager to kill, to taste blood, to feel the sensitive flesh running through their pierce.

Gold and red eyes met in the middle as the moon hugged the sun tighter creating the greatest chaos inside the two different hearts but beats one beat.

“We can do this.” The metal harsh on their flesh, cold by its demeanor, clad on their own.

Rigid breathing. Deep concentrations.

“I love you,” On the edge of one's fang he whispered those words that lingers from the tips of his golden white fur deep within.

The hunger given by the moon was conquered by the smell of aching harmony. The rythym of rules.

Love.

As their battles died down, the metal unclasp on them, and lead their way to both of their tired arms lifting weights of the sky as it turns back to peaceful clear blue.

Transparent to the chaos it created.