Peeves(III)

Paulo repeatedly questions himself from the very start. The very reason why the first time he lay his eyes in this house he felt something inside him squeezed, something made him agitated from the thought that he's living in this house with that same person with pristine eyes.

There are so many questions that keeps on going and it made him feel like, hopeless. He was hopeless. Like a lost kid in the city doesn't know where to go and doesn't know where to be homed at.

“Pau—” From his back he hears someone hurriedly come after him, but he didn't mind him.

When he went in to his room, he immediately opened the drawer beside his bed under the table where he keeps his MacBook and books.

Meanwhile Stell is just looking at him shuffle stuffs and watch them scatter on the floor. He even saw Paulo's reading glasses broke when a vase fell into it.

Tunog ng nagtatamang mga metal ang huling narinig ni Stell bago nawala si Paulo sa kinatatayuan nito at tumakbo nanaman palabas sa pinto.

Without hesitating Stell went after him.

He doesn't know what's happening, he doesn't know what's going on inside Paulo's mind. He doesn't know what to do about him.

They're husbands, they're married. But why doesn't he remembers, why neither the two of them remembers?

Is it the accident that they involved into before they go to this place? Before they went into this situation where they both doesn't know what to feel. Before everything sidle into deep slumbers.

Marahang pinagmasdan ni Stell kung paanong binuksan ni Paulo ang isang kwarto sa gitna ng ikalawang palapag ng bahay na ito. They both didn't bother to go to this side of this floor.

It has a huge door compared to the other two that they're in.

On top of it's door is a hanging indent dream catcher with string like entangled with each other looking like a ring.

It swings with the air as the door finally swung open.

Paulo's hands shakes as he felt something familiar with the way the door opened, as how cold air coming from inside brush his skin. He inhaled deeply before stepping his right foot inside.

Nakaka-binging katahimikan ang bumabalot sakanila ng pumasok sila roon. Parehong naninimbang sa katahimikan.

As they stepped in, lights glows slowly, curtains swings to each sides and opened on their own, and familiar music in it's slow melody starts to envelope the place.

Unang himig palang ng kantang iyon, Stell's mind started to tremble. He felt a slight sting in his head.

Marahang n'yang nahawakan ang kanyang ulo ng unti-unting kumalat ang kirot na iyon, dahilan ng pagpikit n'ya ng tuluyan.

Sa pagpikit n'ya voices started to get into his ears.

Laughs.

Voice of happiness.

Tender voices.

Usual voices.

And the meer thing that stays is, the I love you's that he heard.

“Love,”

“Hmm?”

“I love you,” right after that tender voice is a soft chuckle.

He found himself crying over those voices that he doesn't know whose but certain that his heart knows them too well.

It's like flashbacks playing through his mind.

Sanctuary BarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara