Imagines

"Stop pinching my nose, Love. Babahingin na ako mamaya n'yan." Ken utter gently swatting Paulo's hands away from his nose and holding it firm on top of his chest as he is laying on the latter's lap trying to sleep but here's his boyfriend keeps on pinching his nose.

"Ayoko nga, nanggigil pa ako." Right away another hand escape his hold and pinched his nose hardly.

"Love!" Right then Paulo's booming laughter echoed on the room where they're at.

It's just them five for now because the staffs are still getting the equipments for Stell's birthday vlog shoot today. The other three looked at them in displeased.

In their minds, the two is doing it again. Flirting i  front of their salads.

"Hindi na nga." Paulo said as he gently stood up, and pulling his leg out as Ken's pillow.

The guy looked at him pouting. He made a face on him and got a throw pillow from the single couch and gave it to Ken. Ken sighed getting it from his hand.

After grabbing it and putting it underneath his nape, Paulo sat on the same couch and proceeded on fitting himself on Ken's side. He grab his arms and encircled it on his waist and then stick his back closer to the man's chest, entwining their hands and making Ken's other arm his pillow. In between Ken's thighs he slipped his right leg and made himself comfortable on his front.

Upon doing it, he turned his face on his back where he could visibly see Ken's face. Without any other ulterior motives he leaned over his lips and sealed it with his with a quick yet chaste kiss, then turn his head back in front.

"Inaantok ako, ang tagal nila." He murmur and closed his eyes.

While the latter on his back is taken aback from what he did and is now dumbfounded looking at the thin air.