Prompt

Teacher | Creamy Carbonara

Break time. Teachers on the faculty stood up from their seats and hurry to catch the time for eating meanwhile one person busy with his thing didn't.

“Excuse me Teacher,” And then seconds pass a little boy showed up in the door knocking with his little knuckles.

“Yes? Do you need anything?” The teacher answered still busy looking at his computer.

“Uhm, I have my assignment with me po!” The boy starts to walk in, holding a small tupperware on his hands.

“Come in, put it here.” Upon being said the boy have reached the teacher's table. He put it on top of the books, getting the teacher's attention.

“What is that? Where is your notebook?”

“The assignment says, tell me your favorite food. Here is my favorite food! Creamy Carbonara!”

“Your assignment says, you could just draw or cut pictures from magazines not bring one,” Stressed on the tupperware on top of his book he looked at the kid.

“Yeah, but isn't better if I'd bring a real one?” He innocently tilted his head thinking. The teacher sighs.

“You have to follow the instructions. But it's okay, you bring that back with you, eat it, it's break time. Your assignment is done.” He said handling the box back.

“Oh, that's yours.” The boy pushed it back to him.

“Mine?”

“Yeah, and this, also.” He put up a rose he is hiding from his back on top of the tupperware and tiptoed to reach the teacher's cheeks.

“'Wag ka na daw po magalit sabi ni Daddy, he cooked that for you. Bye!” Then he run out of the door, leaving him speechless looking at the transparent tupperware.