Chapter 46

~Ray~

I storm out of the pantry as a few tears threatened to spill past my eyes. I slammed the studios door open and grabbed Button and started collecting my things.

"What's wrong?!" Drew asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I leave, please?!" I asked, looking up at him.

"What's wrong, Ray?!"

Just then, Dylan walked in, his eyes burning like embers. He glared at me and quickly pulled Leanne for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and looked at Drew. "Please, Drew?! I'm not feeling exactly good, now! I'll come over early tomorrow," I pleaded.

Drew wrapped his arms around me. "Alright. Take care." His moose seemed better and so I shot him a grateful smile.

"Thanks. Bye Cass, Leanne. Bye Drew," I waved to everybody but kept my eyes in Dylan.

"Have good sex," Dylan called out s I opened the door.

I turned around and shot him a fake smile. "Oh, yes, I will." With that I flipped him off and headed out.

-
When I reached home, I didn't bother knocking. I just used my spare key and barged in coming face to face with a very happy Zayn. I threw my bag across the room and dropped button on n the floor before I plopped next to Zayn on the couch with a huge huff.

"What's wrong, babe?! What happened?!" Zayn asked.

I shook my head. "Don't wanna talk about it."

"But, Ray.."

I turned to him. "I said, I don't wanna talk about it, Zayn."

Zayn looked a bit offended and hurt, but I was too angry to care.

Too too angry.

"What's gotten into you?!" He asked softly, keeping gaze straight at the television. I sighed and turned to fa e him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a bit stressed."

He stood up and stretched his arms before he walked off to his room.

Great job, Ray. He's pissed.

He soon walked back into the living room and gave me his hand.

"C'mere!" I gave him a confused look but Zayn just smiled and motioned for me to take his hand.

I took his hand and Zayn swiftly pulled me up, making me crash to his chest. He took my right hand and wrapped his left arm around my waist.

I giggled. "What are we doing?!"

"Dancing, duh!" With that Zayn swayed to the unheard music. The only music that was heard was our quickening heartbeat. Zayn spun me around and dipped me.

"Hey," I scolded him, when he acted like he was letting me go. He did the once more but pulled me back up and moved gracefully around the room, spinning me and swaying whenever necessary. I smiled when he dipped me and leaned forward to place a kiss on my forehead and then my lips.

"The bath'll be hot by now," he whispered. I frowned and scrunched my eyebrows.

"What?!"

He gently scooped me up and led to me his ensuite bathroom. I clung onto his neck and buried my fave into his chest. Te fight with Dylan didn't seem relevant anymore. all I could think was, Zayn. When we were inside the bathroom, I pulled away from him when a pleasant scent hit my nostrils. I turned my head and my moth formed an '0' when I saw the bathtub filled with water, rose petals and scented candles.