Chapter 8

A/N:

I promised an update, didn't

I? Have fun! Happy Reading!

-Kxx

~Zayn ~

Ray and I were walking, actually stumbling as we looked around, taking our surroundings in. My hands were still burning from Ray's touch but I denied it and pushed it to the back of my mind. My mind was kinda blurry with all the drinking. I turned to my right and noticed Ray staring at me with a cute smile.

Did I just say she had a cute smile? Forget I ever said that!

"What?" I questioned.

"You're pretty!" she said and giggled.

"What?" I asked her. She sounded drunk.

"I'm drunk, you fool!"

Wait did I say that aloud?

"You think I'm pretty?" I teased her. Not that I would remember any of this tomorrow and use the fact that she called me pretty against her.

"Yeah! Pretty and sexy! Pretty sexy!" she giggled again. She was a giggly drunk."You've got hot eyes and voice as well!"

Ray! Complimenting me? She is so damn drunk! Defo, drunk!

"So are you, bitch!"

A sassy drunk! And I said that aloud once again.

"You are like that Greek god!" She said and looked at me, "Zach? Zed? What the f**k is the name of the Greek god?" she cussed.

"Zeus!"

"What?"

"The Greek god! It's Zeus!" I told her.

"I very well knew that, Thank you!" she snarled. I laughed and shook my head.

"Sure you did!"

"Excuse me?" she said and walked over, standing in front of me.

"You're excused!" I said sarcastically and shoved past her, bumping shoulders with her intentionally.

"You, jerk! Asshole!" she yelled as she ran up to catch up with me. Before she could say anything her eyes lit up and she ran forward. There was a railing that separated the road and the side path and she effortlessly climbed up and started walking on it.

"What the actual f**k are you doing!" I hissed as I ran closer to her, offering my hand.

"RAY?"

"Ahan!" she shook her head, "Now you call me Ray?"

"Rachael? Just come down!"

"Nope!" she protested.

"Rachael Evans, get the f**k down!"

I was starting to get annoyed and looked up to see a pouty Rachael.

"I want to walk on this!" she argued and continued walking. I sighed and offered my hand again.

"Atleast, catch hold of my hand!" I said. I didn't know why I was doing this. I was definitely drunk.

"What's the magic word, Malik?" she teased. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Fine! Please? Just catch hold of my hand?" I said. She grinned widely and interlaced her hand with mine as she continued strutting on it, stumbling a bit. Few more steps, more of stumbling to be honest.

"Rachael, I think you need to get down! Your unsteady!"

"Zayn, it's so much fun! You're such a party-woah," she said and lost her balance. I lunged forward and she fell right into my arms.