Chapter 15

A/N:

I can't believe it's only Chapter 15. Seems like a longer journey. Thanks to all the souls who checked this book out! Love you guys!

-K xx

~Ray~

"Josh?! Oh my God! Josh!" I yelled and ran forward, leaping on my 25 year old brother. He caught me and spun me around, pecking my forehead. "How are you, sis?!"

"Gosh, Josh! What are you doing here?!"

"I came to see how my beloved, bitchy sister is performing and coping up with fame!" He grinned.

"I love you!" I cheered and hugged him once again, taking in his warm embrace. "Love you too," he mumbled. As I pulled away, Josh turned to look at Zayn.

Shit, I forgot he was here!

"And you are?!" Josh quizzed, though he knew the answer. He knew Zayn was my boyfriend. Just that. The f**king NDA had stated that I wasn't allowed to tell even my family about these arrangements.

Zayn stepped forward and I smiled at his confidence. Nothing seemed to hinder him.

"Zayn. Rachael's boyfriend," he said and stretched his hand out for a polite handshake.

Josh nodded and took his hand. "Joshua Evans. Ray's brother."

I rolled my eyes.

He just didn't do that and point the fact that I was called Ray.

"Pleasure to meet you, Joshua!" Zayn said and smiled.

Now, he's all gentlemanly.

"It's Josh. The pleasure's mine too," he nodded.

Over to the over protective brother mood.

"How are you?!" Josh questioned casually throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Fantastic. You've busted up! " I commented seeing his worked out biceps.

Josh blushed. He actually blushed. "Thanks!"

I poked his cheek. "Look at the blush!" I teased.

God, I love Josh!

"Shut up, dork!"

"How's mum and dad?!" I asked.

Josh sighed. "Mum asked you to come home."

I bit my lip, looking down. "You know, how homesick I become after coming home and coming back here. I can't!"

"Try, alright?!"

I nodded again. This time Zayn cleared his throat.

"Ummm.. I'll leave you too alo-"

"No," Josh interrupted him. I looked at Josh with confusion.

"I want you to join Ray and I for dinner, if, you don't have plans for the night!"

Zayn looked at me and I shook my head.

"I initially did. I planned on taking Ray out for a date, but right now, I'm free."

"You'd like to go?!" Josh asked again and I knew he was expecting a straight answer.

"Sure," Zayn agreed.

"I'll see you two outside," Josh said and left.

"Zayn! What-Why?! I-"

He came closer and held my hand.

"I'll manage. He won't know a thing," he promised.

"How am I to trust you?!"

Zayn blinked a few times. "You just have to!"