Chapter 17

A/N:
Hey! Sorry for not updating for the past three days! I was out on a field trip! Anyways, filler kinda chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Ray~
I packed the final box into my car, sighing and huffing to myself, but smiling with a bit of pride. I didn't have much to pack or argue with Jason as a matter of fact. His brain was massively f**ked up. Otherwise, there was no way, that made him think that making me move in with Zayn will make us look like a mature couple or in his words, in love couple.

"What the f**k?! No!" Zayn yelled.
"Zayn, I am repeating myself from earlier. You are in no position to defy the management. You either do what is told or you are kicked out. We can do it both the easy and the difficult way,"Jason threatened. His voice gave away, that it wasn't an empty threat and that made Zayn shut up.
"But-" I started.
"Ms.Evans, it's final," he said and yeah, we had no other choice other than to comply.
F**k it!

I hadn't packed much of my stuff. It wasn't like I was going to stay with him forever. My furniture and even a few of my clothes were still in my flat. I just packed the stuff I couldn't survive without. A few of my books, my laptop, my clothes, Button, song book, my photo collage board, my phone, my iPod, and a few other items. It was more like I was going on another tour. Just that.
I finally locked the front door of my flat, feeling kinda nostalgic. The fact that I won't be in my flat for the next 6 months or more, was kinda left me at an unease. I quickly slid into the driver seat of my car, driving away from my safe haven, bracing up for what was yet to come.
-
I stood in front of Zayn's flat complex, like a dummy waiting for some help. I pulled my phone out, punching his number.
"Hello?!"

"God! Zayn! I told you I'd be here by 11. Can't you help me a bit?!"

"Help yourself!" I could literally hear the smirk in his voice.

"Asshole!" I muttered under my breath.

"I heard it," he snapped.

"Good. 'Cause you were meant to hear it," I sassed.

"You're so bloody annoying!" He complained, irritation lacing his voice.

"So are you. F**k, can you come and help me, already?!"

"Fine!" He said and hung up.
I smiled in triumph and waited for him. Zayn walked out of his complex and smirked as I ogled him through my spectacled eyes. A shirt, some jeans, messy hair and a beanie.

Man, that guy was hot.

Zayn grabbed the loop of my jeans and tugged me forward.
He smirked. "Eyes here, Evans."

Hey, don't steal my line. I told you that.

As we stood there, locking gazes, Zayn leaned down to my ear.
"You look hot," he whispered and swiftly picked two boxes up and walked away. I blinked rapidly before following his suite and in the next half an hour we were done shifting my boxes of things into his flat's living room. The flat was large and very modern. It was posh with white walls and contrasting grey and black furniture.
The guy, did have style.
"Ummm... that was the guest room," he said pointing to the room next to his, "it's gonna be yours for as long as you stay," he said.
"Thanks!"
"Mention not-" but Zayn was cut off by the voice of an elderly woman.
"Zayn?!"
I saw Zayn beam as he walked to his living room. I quietly followed him and saw him open the door. "Mrs.East?!" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Hello, my boy! How are- Oh! Who is that beautiful, tan young lady standing there?" she asked looking at me
over Zayn's shoulder.

"Ummmm..thats my...ummmm..." he hesitated.