Chapter 43

A/N: kinda longish chappy! Listen to Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum for effects :)
Happy reading!
K xx

~Ray~

"Run away with me, Rachael..."

What?!

"Zayn?!" I squeaked out, "What-I mean- like- we-can't- I-"

"Run away with me for a week.."

A week?!

"What-"

"No phone, no work... no band mates.. nothing.. just you and I," he explained.

I searched for signs of joking, only to find him extra serious.

"Zayn- we- I- We can't runaway like that, babe! We are.. celebs. I mean.. we can't even if we want to.." I said.

"I know, I'm being selfish, but I want you all by myself. Atleast for a day or two.. Please?!" Zayn pleaded.

"I don't know," I said, looking down.

"Do you want to go, with me?!" Zayn asked, his eyes looking hesitant, suddenly looking doubtful.

"Ofcourse, I do," I said, honestly.

I'll go anywhere you want me to.

"Then let's go.." Zayn tried convincing me.

"But.."

"Rachael.. the management won't care. They want publicity and this will give them that. Don't worry babe.. just.. lets go," he said.

I give up.

"Okay," I softly said.

"We can- wait what?!"

"We'll go! Anywhere you want. Just you and I!" I said, smiling shyly.

"What-babe!" He pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

"Can I atleast go for today's rehearsal?!"

"Sure. We'll leave this after noon. Gosh, you are so easily convincible," he gushed, obviously satisfied by his attempt to get me to come out with him.

"I can't say no to this face, now, can I?!" I asked, tapping his nose slightly, making him scrunch it up so cutely.

"No, you're just so gullible," he argued, a smirk on his lips.

"You're so cocky," I retorted and pulled away from him, giving him a playful glare.

"Cocky, am I?!" He asked a sly grin on his face.

"Yes. Very," I answered, a smirk adorning my own face, before I leaned down and left a teasing kiss to the crook of his neck, making him moan.

"Oh, oh!" I got off the bed, "Don't want to wake your little friend, now, do we?!" I teased and made my way to the bathroom. Zayn followed me and wrapped his arms around me and nudged my neck to the side with his nose, making me smile, before he nuzzled further into my neck, planting a small kiss to my collar bone.

"Someone's touchy," I commented, more like, moaned because he was kinda biting against my skin.

"Mhmmm.." he hummed, before he blew hot air against the newly bruised skin and pulled away. I turned around and kissed him gently, catechu get him off guard.

"What was that?!" He asked, smiling.

I shrugged. "Drop me?!"

"Sure," he agreed and left me to do my own thing.